News Gone: deaneus oversteps the bounds as mod and has to resign in disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
If he can get 5 on the Gold Coast board he should take it.

Any news Iva Bigun?
Sorry guys and girls I don’t have any goss on Bcrouch. I know the club has spoken with him but you knew that already. If I had to put a percentage of likelihood it would be 25%

I’ll pop over if I hear anything

Sorry guys and girls I don’t have any goss on Bcrouch. I know the club has spoken with him but you knew that already. If I had to put a percentage of likelihood it would be 25%

I’ll pop over if I hear anything
Yeah but - more importantly.... will you take deaneus? Ya didn’t read the thread, did ya?

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
They'd be lucky to have me

Oh the headlines if I went to the Saints

1570068124672.png

All_In

Senior List
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think i saw deaneus 'play footyball' once. He was within 3m of the ball for 95% of the match... and had a dreamteam score of -3.

I think this is in line with a few we are trying to trade away at this stage.

Oh, and as for the title of this tread. You can replace the word 'mod' with practically anything and it will still work.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
I have no comment to make at this time
It is hard to keep good mods but I understand they want to be close to their family. I say good riddance. I mean requesting a 10 year contract or else. We can’t keep letting mods holding us to ransom. I mean he is good, but definitely no game changer. Goes missing too often for my liking. I think he plays a non statistical role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I think i saw deaneus 'play footyball' once. He was within 3m of the ball for 95% of the match... and had a dreamteam score of -3.

I think this is in line with a few we are trying to trade away at this stage.

Oh, and as for the title of this tread. You can replace the word 'mod' with practically anything and it will still work.

This is true but in my defense someone ran through me at the opening bounce

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
dogs105
*whispers* be careful ... he's a mean man, ugly type (think Mick Martin, but nastier) and has a LOOOOONG memory.
Btw, I'm assuming he's blocked from this thread, right?

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
It is hard to keep good mods but I understand they want to be close to their family. I say good riddance. I mean requesting a 10 year contract or else. We can’t keep letting mods holding us to ransom. I mean he is good, but definitely no game changer. Goes missing too often for my liking. I think he plays a non statistical role
I say keep him --- deaneus can be depth, if Drugs Are Bad Mackay? does a hammy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back