News Gone: deaneus oversteps the bounds as mod and has to resign in disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy Adelaide moderator deaneus has been the subject of an external review of moderation operations.

It’s been revealed to Slippery Pete Daily News that a bizarre camp was held during the season at a penthouse rented by Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

In a remarkable twist, the penthouse is reportedly owned by prolific Big Footy poster Jack is Back.

Posters present at the camp have revealed there was a talking stick named after Deaneus, but with the first letter of his name changed to a P.

Some camp-goers reportedly informed the moderator they were “offended” by the stick.

However, Deaneus told the SP Daily News there were “no lingering issues” with the stick, other than what “got stuck to the carpet and the walls.”

“Everyone thinks my name rhymes with penis, even though I have told them repeatedly that it doesn’t,” he said.

“Some of the things that have been reported about the camp are, quite frankly, farcical.

Many posters are telling me of the wonderful things they took from the camp.

“We did not, for example, read entire posts from Marty36 while people were blindfolded on a bus.

“We read posts from Jen, on a train, and they were straitjacketed.”

In a bizarre contradiction, Drugs Are Bad Mackay? said the camp was a “fail.”

“There were a few things that resonated and there were a few things that missed the mark - and then hit the walls and the carpet,” he said.

The man formerly known as Spackler also said he thinks Deaneus will be an “elite moderator.”

“There were people within the industry that spoke to us and said: ‘Why are you wasting your time interviewing Wood Duck and King Elvis?,” he said

“And the response was ‘Well we’ve got to do our due diligence, a choice of one’s never a choice.’”

Drugs said the review would be completed in “nine to 11 years.”

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are complaining about a time difference......is that what I see here.....
Wait. You stumble upon this great game, this great club and expect us to be considerate that your clock is wrong? You know you could have moved to this great country. But no, you sit there with your budwieser saying wassup Over and over again thinking if you say it enough it will be added to the Oxford dictionary. I won’t stand for these shananigans. Nope! Today you have gone too far!!

Wait. You stumble upon this great game, this great club and expect us to be considerate that your clock is wrong? You know you could have moved to this great country. But no, you sit there with your budwieser saying wassup Over and over again thinking if you say it enough it will be added to the Oxford dictionary. I won’t stand for these shananigans. Nope! Today you have gone too far!!

May be fleeing as a refugee someday...glad to know you will be putting me up in your domicile. ;)

Things are just so tense around here, we needed a circuit-breaker

The important thing is, everybody learned something
I hear murmurs you’re actually related to McNure. And you’ve been assisting him in the spread of deceit, being paid $100 for each click bait thread you make on BF.
Can you prove your innocence?

Good to see you still lurking in the off-season. Been meaning to ask this, how did you end up falling in love with footy, the Aussie way?

Thanks mate, appreciate that.

Long story short...when the Cleveland Browns were stolen by he who shall not be named for a three year period 1996-1998, I looked for a team to adopt and remembered footy from growing up and seeing it on a sports channel in the US as a kid. Happened across a game after studying late and instantly saw how passionate Crows fans were/are. It was easy to fall in love with them...and so here I am.

In a shameless plug for Feen and the gang...the long version can be heard via this link.....and yes, I really did use inadvertent explicit language even though I had promised myself I would avoid that "word" at all costs....I failed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back