News Gone: Hugh Greenwood traded to Gold Coast for 2020 3rd, 4th round picks

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this deal will get done. The AFL will intervene, Gold Coast need Greenwood and I think the AFL will direct them to do a fair deal rather than take him in the pre season draft. What exactly that fair deal is I don't know.

Cant Luko be picked up again by the Suns in the preseason draft?
Sure, but he needs to threaten (in the same way as the Greenwood PS draft empty threat) to ait out of footy for a year...

The whole PS thing is rubbish driven by vic media. Wont happen, the trade will get done, maybe a 2nd and a switch of later picks

I think this deal will get done. The AFL will intervene, Gold Coast need Greenwood and I think the AFL will direct them to do a fair deal rather than take him in the pre season draft. What exactly that fair deal is I don't know.

It is very common knowledge that Clubs would prefer to deal then to let a player walk to the preseason draft.

I agree not sure what is fair, but Pick 21 of theirs and maybe one of ours going back to the Suns along with Greenwood seems fair.

Are you sure it's one of those industries?:think:

We would like to bring Lukosius home so he can feel comfortable against the warmth of our bosom.

Probably breast that we wait until next year when Luko is out of contract, although important that get in early with a big financial offer and nip any Suns contraction extension in the bud.

**** always a challenge bringing quality SA players home but we need to keep knock(ers)ing on the door.

We would like to bring Lukosius home so he can feel comfortable against the warmth of our bosom.

Probably breast that we wait until next year when Luko is out of contract, although important that get in early with a big financial offer and nip any Suns contraction extension in the bud.

**** always a challenge bringing quality SA players home but we need to keep knock(ers)ing on the door.
I hear we are building quite the war chest for this purpose. Not done yet though so can't put the cue in the rack. Would hate to mess it up and make boobs of ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fire Sale on at the Crows.... maybe Brouch is only worth pik 15 in the Adelaide Footy Clubs eyes

Hearing, he's about to re-sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back