GONZO, ROOBOY - So fast you could've almost missed it

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Gonzo

I just read back the posts on our party, and I noticed something that the party pooper posted. On the thing about unimportant clubs, did you notice that he's gone from saying that it is fact to merely an opinion to now saying that it's his opinion that it's AFL policy.....hum....I guess that qualifies as more backpedalling, hey?
wink.gif

Keep it up you morons.

This is such a "meaningless" board here at the Roos.

I don't need to back-peddle I'm afraid.

You see, you need to understahd something Shinboners. I know you're probably a bit dumb, and it might be hard for you to take it in, but "TRY" anyway :

I don't barrack for North Melbourne. Get it. This means they are not "important" to me, they are not "meaningless" to me, they are not "semi-important" to me. In fact they are not anything to me. (I suppose if they don't mean anything to me, then they are menaingless to me)

They are just a team I like to beat twice a year when we play them. Now obviously, if you would actually use some common-sense, you would realise inside that blue and white pea-brain of yours that the club is "meaningless" from the AFL's viewpoint.

Well, I admit, they were meaingless from my viewpoint as well, since I don't barrack for them. But, so are Carlton and Collingwood for tham matter (from my viewpoint). If I don't barrack for them, they are not relevant to me, no matter who the club is.

Now please don't get all defensive on me. Once again, I am very honoured that you started a topic, based on me. Obviously I have affected you. You obviously feel threatened by the truth that your club (who I don't want to see die, by the way) are seen and "perceived" by the governing body to be an irrelevant, meaningless, waste of space who are stopping the introduction of a potential second team from Sydney.

Get it ?

Dan,

You said this:
"I don't need to back-peddle I'm afraid."

....then u somehow managed to proceed back peddaling even further. Ironic when that's exactly what this topic is about.
eek.gif

I don't backpeddle you moron. I stand be everything I say.

It's easy for you to "claim" things with the time honoured tradition of putting words in other peoples mouths.

I don't put words in your mouth, so don't put them in mine. It's funny how supporters of North and the Dogs are the most sensitive.

Westy Boy and friends

Don't you find it kind of ironic that Dan24 seems to find it important enough to come to visit the boards of our "unimportant" clubs to try and explain himself? More so when you consider the number of times about how he's boasted about how arrogant he is....you'd think he wouldn't waste his time on low life like us.

Oh well, consistency was never his strong point.

Keep on backpedalling.
Shinboners

Dan24
Actually I think the pies supporters are the most sensitive.
Pretty quiet in here Shinners, where is the party, I thought it was Westy's turn this week.
Cheers

------------------
Mantis

Dan

Now where you being objective, subjective, passionate, neutral, paranoid or just plain irrelevant when you where writing that post??

Evidently we are meant to read your mind when you write this drivel!

Gonzo

Nah, he's just being inconsistent. Ever noticed that whenever Essendon does something well, his first point of comparison is North Melbourne? Like when Hird won the Norm Smith...he compared it to Carey. When Essendon beat North, he posts more about that than for any other club. And on another thread, when we drafted Sav Rocca, he couldn't wait to have a go.

For an unimportant club, he seems pretty obsessed by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back