Remove this Banner Ad

Latest episode has a chat with former Essendon player Dean Wallis.

From "The Hoops Show": I listen to The Chaps Chat Cats all the time. A Yank On The Footy is also another good one.

Just ran across this post! Thanks for the shout out, Hoops Show!
Moving into the 4th year of my podcast at the end of December.
I never cease to be amazed by the opportunities that I get to talk with mad supporters of their respective clubs, and also talk with people involved with the game, who quite frankly as an American fan, I never thought I'd get a chance to talk with.
Closing in on 275 episodes, and I'm definitely enjoying learning about different people's "Most Memorable Game".

If you're at all curious about an American's take on the greatest game on the planet, I invite you to check out "A Yank on the Footy".

Not always footy related but Dyl & Friends and the Howie games are two that I absolutely love

Also, The SportsDay podcast with Healy and McLure is good for a quick 30-minute daily update and fix on what's going on in a family-friendly format.
Think Dyl and Friends jumped the shark a little while back.

Does depend on the guest, the pod with Clarko was really interesting, but Dyl doesn’t really have the intellect or broad-brush knowledge to extract the most out of his guests.

The early episodes with the GWS boys were awesome. First podcast with Dan Gorringe likely the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back