Review Good bad and ugly vs kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst loss since the 2017 Grand Final.

Not the fact we lost to North. The way we lost it. Scared of physical contact, sucked into their defensive pressure and very little linkage possession that worked.

Cant even pinpoint exactly where it went wrong specifically or the exact players responsible. All were bad.

I have no positives.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well over to you Don.
Whatever the game plan is it’s not working.
Either change it or change the players or both. If we make only Jones and Cey as outs I won’t even bother watching.
But lose next week then pack your bags and be gone.

TONIGHT'S SUMMARY

Good - Dragged Across Concrete - the new Mel Gibson film I am currently watching after I gave up watching this s**t match in the 3rd quarter

Bad - Stupid sideways kicking unaccountable non-communicative gameplay. Bad. Israel Folau social media usage-bad. Lasagna in a can-bad

Ugly - Finals prospects.

What has happened to our rum off half back? It is non existent anymore. This chip around game is getting us nowhere.
I'm sure we'll win next week against GC but it won't make me feel any better about the Crows atm.!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good:
Keath - Best on by far for us tonight

Bad:
Tex - Should drop himself, terrible so far this season
Talia - Worst game from him that I can remember
Hartigan - Why did we play him against a team with 1 genuine tall?

Ugly:
This 2017 gameplan in 2019
The inevitable soft changes we'll make this week
Why was Jb commentating a roos game?
I thought Brayshaw was pretty good. No bias at all and a pretty.good commentator on Fox without the blokey humour of MMM and C9.

Nothing good, just nothing, we are like Greg Chappell when he got six ducks in a row

Tonight's performance seriously reminded me of that Ashes test in the 1981 tour of England when Botham made 150 odd and then Bob Willis got 8 wickets to win the test after being made to follow on by Kim Hughes.

Ok thought of a "positive".

North flogged us in 2017 and we made the GF.

Where are those straws I was clinging to.

We were 6-0 when we lost to North in 2017.

There is no positives from tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back