Review Good/Bad/Ugly: Full Strength, STACKED Adelaide vs Essendon, R4 2022

Which Crows played well against Essendon?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We made the exact same score the Demons made against them literally last week. Are you telling me Demons are a bad team now?

What I posted isn't my opinion - it's a link to Champion Data's analysis of the first month of footy. The stats bear out that Essendon are the easiest side to score against atm so maybe we shouldn't get carried away.

Just about every commentator knows the Ds are barely getting out of second gear at the moment.

I don't mind either of them as midfielders, you need the pressure game there.

I wouldn't put either of them as a small forward option though.
Ned and Murphy are HF or midfield. If we want small forwards we have Rachele, Rowe, Newchurch, McAdam that can play that role. Note that Rowe has better tackle numbers than McHenry and Murphy this year

Think Tex's game has gone under the radar. First game for the season and probably looked the best player on the field. He's such a rare talent and I think he will be forgotten by the football world as time goes by as he's very disliked and didn't dominate like he could have because of the knee.

I hope he plays every game for the rest of the year as I love watching him and he is clearly directing the young players out there. I get the feeling this year will be his last.

I don't know about that. The 6/6/6 rule really seems to have helped him and likely prolong his career.

He is such a smart footballer, that the additional space has really allowed him (and other older forwards like Hawkins / Riewoldt) to continue to dominate.

What I posted isn't my opinion - it's a link to Champion Data's analysis of the first month of footy. The stats bear out that Essendon are the easiest side to score against atm so maybe we shouldn't get carried away.

Just about every commentator knows the Ds are barely getting out of second gear at the moment.

Huh? I don't need champion data to tell me Dons are s**t. Noone is debating that fact. Who is getting carried away?

We made the exact same score the Demons made against them literally last week. Are you telling me Demons are a bad team now?
From what I've seen Melbourne are going through the motions. If they get challenged they try for 20 mins.

Think Tex's game has gone under the radar. First game for the season and probably looked the best player on the field. He's such a rare talent and I think he will be forgotten by the football world as time goes by as he's very disliked and didn't dominate like he could have because of the knee.

I hope he plays every game for the rest of the year as I love watching him and he is clearly directing the young players out there. I get the feeling this year will be his last.
I would love to see him win the Coleman and the game with his last kick of the season.
Oh.....
That's the showdown!!😁😁😜

Back