Review Good/Bad/Ugly v Brisbane - Rd 18, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anyone out there, that if we'd lost, woulda said it would be been our own fault ( and not the umpiring ) ?

Good
  • Greenie kicking 4.
  • Milera early.
  • We won.
Bad
  • Crouch's kicking.
  • A few of Milera's kicks.
  • Seedsman off.
  • Kelly competing with Gibson for the worst 20+ possession game this season.
  • Forward 50 entries.
  • Goalkicking.
Ugly
  • Umpiring.
  • Brissie sniping.
  • Gov's first half. And that miss from directly in front.

Showed some grunt with a few men down but overall that was dog's breakfast. We can't piece consistent chains of footy together and due to our poor ball use are exactly where we should be - scrapping with a handful of other sides for some semblance of respect.

Umpiring a disgrace.

Richmond are going to win the flag in a cakewalk. No one is close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our inside 50 entires and general forward structure was diabolical.

Complete disconnect between forwards and mids. We do all the work through the midfield then slaughter it going inside. Won't win many games when that happens

Just happy to take the 4 points and move on.

Good:
Brisbane are a good side. We have been saying it all week. To go up there and win is bloody good.

Bad:
The form line of some of our players dipped a bit tonight. We really needed to see it go the other way.

Ugly:
Umpiring

Beyond Words:
Umpire over-ruling the other umpire from the centre square.

The club should asked for a please explain about those two high contact non calls.
Plus the mark paid late to get them a goal.

I don't think it is a conspiracy just poor umpires who should not be at AFL level and cant make calls with the increased speed at the level.

Few positives in the way we played apart from Greenwood.

Forward entries deplorable. With a lot of them resulting in Lions goals If we lost that is the real reason. Cleaner forward entries we would have been up by five plus goals early. Really appreciate Tex when he is out.

Unfortunately Doedee will be out next week as we follow proper concussion protocols.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ugly: That dog that hit Murphy. The same as Jeremy Cameron. 4-5 games

True. But I want those sniping pr1cks all available to take points and their pound of flesh against the sides we are fighting against for a finals spot. Geelong and North Melbourne up next.

good
milera taking the game on even with a few mistakes.
greenwood with a bag
murphy good before decapitation
jenkins did well for the most part

ugly
kelly for so many reasons i can't be bothered writing again
umpires were disgraceful. how can you pay a mark 50 metres away??
sauce was poor
more injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back