Review Good/Bad/Ugly v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Not seeing him is the only valid excuse. Even then, I would have expected him to have better awareness.

Me too. I certainly wouldn't expect his awareness to be such that he has his back to play as the ball comes in and could easily have knocked his head off.

Just saw the footage from an earlier starting point from AFL360. Shuey punches Tex 5 times......5 times... before Tex responded.

They were all nothing hits and deserve no further action just like Tex's, but still points to just how ridiculous Christians decision was and his nonsensical justification for it.

Again his justification for fining Tex was he doesn't like seeing players hit each other away from the ball regardless of impact, but to come to the conclusions he did, he had to ignore Shuey doing it 5 times before Tex retaliated. It's just gobsmackingly the worst MRO decision I have ever seen, and over something so petty.

Avfl agenda.

If I didn't know better I would say Michael Christan was Western Australian.

Maybe an ex collingwood player or something? Victorian media personalty?

I would suggest he won't be in the job next year

If I didn't know better I would say Michael Christan was Western Australian.

Maybe an ex collingwood player or something? Victorian media personalty?

I would suggest he won't be in the job next year

With true garbage decisions like this he’s likely to earn employee of the year and be offered a lifetime position. He’s shown the ability to go above and beyond.

With true garbage decisions like this he’s likely to earn employee of the year and be offered a lifetime position. He’s shown the ability to go above and beyond.

Maybe Christian is setting the job up for player/club self-regulation next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back