Review Good / Bad / Ugly vs The Bye Round 13, 2019

deaneus has been drinking. He has a nice buzz on, just... should he continue drinking? or stop?

• Yes - his drunk posting is hilarious

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No - his drunk posting is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alcohol abuse is sad and it merely hides deeper problems he's unwilling to face

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Good:
no injuries
rest for sore bodies
we didn't lose to the bye, unlike Port a number of seasons ago

Bad:
We still haven't brought McHenry, McAdam, Stengle into the team!
Carlton have a bye, which they have not lost too yet

Ugly:
The umpiring
Jaidyn Stephenson getting off scot-free

I've had 8 beers and I'm not even argumentatively sober, so that's disappointing; in two weeks, my boss leaves to take up a role in Victoria and it's our end-of-financial year drinks, so we're getting hammered. I'll try again then.

Good:
no injuries
rest for sore bodies
we didn't lose to the bye, unlike Port a number of seasons ago

Bad:
We still haven't brought McHenry, McAdam, Stengle into the team!
Carlton have a bye, which they have not lost too yet

Ugly:
The umpiring
Jaidyn Stephenson getting off scot-free
You left out leaving Fogarty in the SANFL from your BAD list. :think:

The Good, the Bad , and the Ugly. It's bye week, so you have plenty of time to watch this. If you like music (and have decent speakers), you should enjoy this.

Good- The media isn't crapping on about some scandal involving us.

Bad- im bored af with no crows game
- Tex's instagram stories whilst in Noosa, with the lady in the bikini on the beach posing for her boyfriend.

Ugly- im so desperate for footy that I'll willing watch the Port v Geelong game.

Good- The media isn't crapping on about some scandal involving us.

Bad- im bored af with no crows game
- Tex's instagram stories whilst in Noosa, with the lady in the bikini on the beach posing for her boyfriend.

Ugly- im so desperate for footy that I'll willing watch the Port v Geelong game.

Watching Port lose is always fun. Hopefully it’s a mauling!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow not to many vic teams in top 8 atm. If it stays like this AFL / umps will have to start influencing more games ;)

No re-signings was disappointing. Holding them back till after the Geelong game?

Eh, not like we were winning at Kardinia anyway. There's not a single player on our list who was playing when we last managed to do it.
The only player still in the league from that game is Gary Ablett, who was playing his 22nd game.

If you want to know how much of an anomaly that game was, Ian Perrie received the 3 Brownlow votes (for the only time in his career), for a 16 touch, 1 goal game.

Last edited:
Back