Review Good / Bad / Ugly vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior players are categorically the main issue with our side right now.

I don't want to hear s**t about how we are playing too many kids, not enough experience, etc.

Experienced players are KILLING us out there. Matt Crouch, Brad Crouch, Mackay, Laird, Kelly, Hartigan, Sloane...

I don't want to hear sh*t about how we are playing too many kids, not enough experience, etc.

Experienced players are KILLING us out there. Matt Crouch, Brad Crouch, Mackay, Laird, Kelly, Hartigan, Sloane...

Rough on Hartigan, he was actually good today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McAsey showed real promise as a Key Forward, people need to realise this is a 19 year old Key Position player in one of the worst teams in living memory. Has shown real glimpses of what he will develop in to.
Hope so. We spent an incredibly early pick on a player that wouldn't have a single highlight from his season so far, so let's hope the glimpses become actually doing something at some stage.

I don't want to hear sh*t about how we are playing too many kids, not enough experience, etc.

Agreed, they aren't up to it and haven't been for a few years. Surely Nicks can see that?

Loved Dermy panning Crouch for stat padding
Would love to have Dermie as Forwards coach.

He knows exactly what is wrong with our forwards, said so more than once, and how to fix it.

I would imagine he would also straighten up our forward delivery too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We cannot in this modern day, play Hartigan, Talia, Brown and Kelly in the same backline. There is a reason they are not manned up by the opposition on the switch, it’s because they are no threat to take the game on and hit a target. They are complete momentum killers. Kelly especially. Ideally he needs to go for an attacking player and if he plays there needs to be a blanket rule that no one kicks to him, I don’t care if there’s no one around him for 100 metres, don’t ******* kick it to him.

Last edited:
Stengle showed natural talent but lacked work rate.

Not sure how you can deduce that when he only touched the ball 5 times, never looked likely, and his shot at goal from the behind line was blasted across the face in ruckman fashion

Don't care how many touches MCrouch gets. He is useless.

Laird was better but he didnt get near it as much so he couldn't butcher it as much.

Obrien beaten in the ruck easily but got a few junk time marks.

Mackay had a very typical Mackay game. No more, no less. Brushed off it a few times 1 good kick followed by several bad ones. Lots of hospital handballs, the usual.

Sloane was pretty dreadful with the ball. Needs a rest or play exclusively outside.

Mcasey couldnt get near it. I'm worried he isnt very athletic and we blew an early pick on a dinosaur who turns like a truck but anyway he has plenty of time to prove us wrong. I still think he is a defender long term, but wont give us much offensively.

Hamill was excellent, Id have him in our best with just a couple of mistakes from taking the game on.

Mcpherson was excellent and clean on debut. Jake Kelly needs to GTFO.

Jones looked like he was one of the few that gives a s**t. He hits players hard in the tackle and makes them earn it. I'm starting to change my mind on him.

Keays gives a s**t as well. He would look better like others if we were better.

Mcadam and Stengle quiet but understandable.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back