Review Good/Bad v GWS, Rd 12 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Outstanding! The will to win is there, you guys have so much going for you, but I can see where the frustration comes from!
Tex and Sloane - brilliant! O’Brien is a warrior. Defence held themselves together well. Atkins did some good things. Galluci has some talent and seems more involved in the game now. A lot of positives. But overwhelmingly, the fight, and refusal to back down was just awesome. Brilliant Crows 😀👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season defining

Tex stood up in the last. Sloaney immense

ROB cannot go out now

Jenkins very important early

Crouches did crouch things

Talia very very important

Eddie Betts doesn't need to do much if he converts his chances like that

Douglas is done

Outstanding! The will to win is there, you guys have so much going for you, but I can see where the frustration comes from!
Tex and Sloane - brilliant! O’Brien is a warrior. Defence held themselves together well. Atkins did some good things. Galluci has some talent and seems more involved in the game now. A lot of positives. But overwhelmingly, the fight, and refusal to back down was just awesome. Brilliant Crows
Galluci seems to be repaying the faith. That's one thing I've really liked about Pyke. Every year he's always picked one or two youngsters and backed them in.

Rob - we have a gem right here. It was not just his hit outs but aggression when the balk was loose. Was for the most part enjoyable to watch. My only gripe is some of our decisions directly allowed the Giants back in the game but to our credit we wrestled it back. Really happy tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back