Review Good/Bad v GWS, Rd 12 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

M Wright? That’s just being silly. Wright was slow, not agile, couldn’t jump, no left foot and couldn’t kick 40m on his right. Compare that to the fast, agile, vertical jump record holding (or close to) Gooch who can easily kick 50 and had shown deft prowess on his left (last qtr SCG 2018).

Gooch is building nicely after an injury interrupted PS and doubters will start fading fast from here in my view.

You’ve not described an actual player, just a compendium of theoretical words.

M Wright? That’s just being silly. Wright was slow, not agile, couldn’t jump, no left foot and couldn’t kick 40m on his right. Compare that to the fast, agile, vertical jump record holding (or close to) Gooch who can easily kick 50 and had shown deft prowess on his left (last qtr SCG 2018).

Gooch is building nicely after an injury interrupted PS and doubters will start fading fast from here in my view.

Welcome back to 2018 before he’d proven himself. People forget quickly, although, he was terribly average when returning, but you don’t have to dig too deep to give him a bit of leeway for that. Look at Seed, barely SANFL standard the last 3 weeks, but nobody is suggesting that we rule a line through him.

Welcome back to 2018 before he’d proven himself. People forget quickly, although, he was terribly average when returning, but you don’t have to dig too deep to give him a bit of leeway for that. Look at Seed, barely SANFL standard the last 3 weeks, but nobody is suggesting that we rule a line through him.
Yep. Repeat and rinse. Milera the year before that

You’ve not described an actual player, just a compendium of theoretical words.
Haha you know you are winning an argument when you have a load of verbal #### instead of a direct and measured response.

As you will now be held to account for your Gooch and M Wright comparisons for longer term amusement for all, please do us all a favour and explain the GOOCH and WRIGHT similarities.

Get out the popcorn. This will be fun :)

And no running away please

Make it mo gooch

mo-gooch-jpg.689634
It breeds!!!!!!

I tried to work it out. When Sloane took the mark Tex clapped at Shaw and gave him **** then Kennedy clobbered Tex with a roundarm from behind. Something happened when the camera panned away and Davis lost his ****. Called Tex a **** bloke and a disgrace twice (one with an F in front). It was amusing especially with Razor carrying on.
It was actually Davis who made the roundarm at Tex.

I tried to work it out. When Sloane took the mark Tex clapped at Shaw and gave him **** then Kennedy clobbered Tex with a roundarm from behind. Something happened when the camera panned away and Davis lost his ****. Called Tex a **** bloke and a disgrace twice (one with an F in front). It was amusing especially with Razor carrying on.

I watched it in slo-mo, what I thought happened was Tex had a go at the blonde haired GWS player (is that Kennedy?) who was near the contest but pulled away from it at the last minute. You can see him saying something to him and Davis comes over to Tex

If that’s the case then given that Tex was criticized for pulling out of the contest with Hurn I imagine they might have gently reminded him of that

Obviously you are not watching SANFL games as very obvious McHenry body and size is struggling to compete with impact in SANFL let alone come across the game style and bigger bodies of AFL yet.
Hew had a shocker this week and totally lost.
McHenry has had good form in the sanfl.... if you had been watching. ;)

He was being taught a new role on the weekend.

Has been an emergency, so he is around the mark.

Exactly - month ago he was bossing the midfield.

Saturday he was in an alternate role, primarily to fit Gibbs and Knight into the midfield.

Just need to watch

He is developing exactly

He may get a gog against some weaker afl teams if injuries hit the best 22

He wouldnt have ss much output as gibbs mackay pohlkoke wilson lynch fog who are currently out of the best 22 even jones is ahead of him and he has struggled at the elite level and needs more developing against big bodies

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is developing exactly

He may get a gog against some weaker afl teams if injuries hit the best 22

He wouldnt have ss much output as gibbs mackay pohlkoke wilson lynch fog who are currently out of the best 22 even jones is ahead of him and he has struggled at the elite level and needs more developing against big bodies

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lynch out of our best 22 when fit?

Ummmmm No.

Exactly - month ago he was bossing the midfield.

Saturday he was in an alternate role, primarily to fit Gibbs and Knight into the midfield.

Just need to watch

Also depending on the alternative role it's his AFL meal ticket in the near future. We've seen this kid has a bright future in the engine room, but there is going to be some time served on a half forward flank prior.

Also depending on the alternative role it's his AFL meal ticket in the near future. We've seen this kid has a bright future in the engine room, but there is going to be some time served on a half forward flank prior.

The difference I saw this week was he was getting into good positions across half forward where he could influence the game with a mark or a handball

Next step is to kick a goal or two from there then time in the midfield, but he is definitely improving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back