Review Good/Bad v Port, R20 2018: Post Mortem

Did the ball hit the post?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny that the Puffers are focusing on the Jenkins goal, and ignoring that, if we were down, Sloane would have run into an open goal to kick the winner, but passed off because we were ahead.

The Jenkins goal is a deflection of the biggest magnitude.
And if it was a point, they wouldn't have got it past half way. We had them locked in for ages before that.

If you can't see the deviation on the ball live, then I don't know what else to say to you. It's pretty clear, and the only people arguing otherwise are some obtuse Crows fans, and Gil in ass covering mode.
Not obvious to me from that vision. Also not obvious to the 100 port supporters in the cheer squad. They were right behind it and they didn't go up protesting it had touched the post. Nor the Port player who was ahead of JJ and had perfect vision. It is not conclusive live, it is not even conclusive on replay. So it is umpires call.... which was a goal.

Not obvious to me from that vision. Also not obvious to the 100 port supporters in the cheer squad. They were right behind it and they didn't go up protesting it had touched the post. Nor the Port player who was ahead of JJ and had perfect vision. It is not conclusive live, it is not even conclusive on replay. So it is umpires call.... which was a goal.

Those 30 seconds waiting for the call was golden

50 thousand people all holding thier breath. The theatrics of the moment.

Jerker trolled port afterwards

Does anyone know if Janus has made an appearance yet? Would love to know his thoughts on the game/post decision
This seems to be about the only peep it made about the game...

Amusing :)

Rockliff was off the ground for 7 minutes and Wines for 5 minutes when the siren blew. The reason for this was because at the time Wines came off the ground we were in front with 5 minutes to go, so it was about putting on players who had the ability and the legs to get back and defend.

That’s why the other two players on the bench were Watts and Bonner.

I’ve got no problem with them being off the ground in that situation. The problem comes from the other 115 minutes or so that they, along with Powell-Pepper, couldn’t seem to ration their rotations and were quite obviously blowing up on the field while still sitting on the bench for long periods as well.

Why is it when we seem to fix one area, another area decides they don’t have to put in the work now?

540534_43d746e168a2da8e050d6901aec30114.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back