• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m assuming meters gained for handballs also includes the next possession which doesn’t add up.
We must be handballing backwards twice in a row a lot

Why would it include the next possession? Clearly we just handball back or sideways a lot.

We focus on Tex a little too much, a few times Thilthorpe was the better option but our first instinct is to kick to Tex

It wouldnt surprise me if the game plan is to get it to Tex and he either marks it or brings it to ground for Rankine and Rachelle. Like all things its an imperfect system because its a balance. The crows game plan and fast ball movement actually suits the lead up players better than the skyball to tex. Hopefully we lower the eyes more in coming games.

It wouldnt surprise me if the game plan is to get it to Tex and he either marks it or brings it to ground for Rankine and Rachelle. Like all things its an imperfect system because its a balance. The crows game plan and fast ball movement actually suits the lead up players better than the skyball to tex. Hopefully we lower the eyes more in coming games.
It was amusing when Tex and TT both marked the same ball. Perhaps, there should have been much better separation?

It was amusing when Tex and TT both marked the same ball. Perhaps, there should have been much better separation?

I agree but the opposition coaches would instruct defences where possible to double team the sky ball to tex and not allow him a 1:1. So naturally this sucks other players into the context especially if thats the instruction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was a pretty good sign. We were all over Collingwood at that point. My worry was that we couldn't repeat the 3rd quarter in the 4th. Sometimes you learn more from hard losses than wins. I hope we play them in the finals.

ROB actually isn't that bad a kick (results wise). It just takes him so long to kick it and he struggles to kick past 40 meters.
I think I’ve found the issue.
He’s too busy worrying about trying to do the Shaka hand signal when he kicks.
IMG_2298.jpeg IMG_2297.jpeg IMG_2296.jpeg IMG_2295.jpeg IMG_2294.jpeg

ROB actually isn't that bad a kick (results wise). It just takes him so long to kick it and he struggles to kick past 40 meters.
The best thing about his kicking is that he (correctly) opts not to kick it unless he absolutely has to. Other than that it's a massive drag on his game.

He's fit and imposing enough that he could play 100% game time with stints 'resting' forward. Except his kicking is so bad that he could almost be completely ignored by the defense.

Back