• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The best thing about his kicking is that he (correctly) opts not to kick it unless he absolutely has to. Other than that it's a massive drag on his game.

He's fit and imposing enough that he could play 100% game time with stints 'resting' forward. Except his kicking is so bad that he could almost be completely ignored by the defense.

Is it just me but he seems to get on the end of a lot of handballs given under pressure? He also has a delightful attempt at soccering the ball.

Just bewildering that anyone could think Keays is worthy of a spot on that list given the bumbling, fumbling, erratic bullshit he dished up on the weekend.. he literally cost the crows the game off his own bat..

And the fact that he got absolutely towelled up by Daicos..

Maybe they gave him a spot on it for ripping Coxhead’s glasses off?..

or maybe they felt sorry for him for shittin his pants in front of the entire country on live Tv?..

I increasingly believe Keays’s whole MO is to run around erratically like a crazy person to make it seem like he’s doing something and making a difference..

Just like that one bloke everyone works with that always has a frustrated/ strained/angry look on his face as he’s hurridly walking around the office with an armfull of plans and papers muttering to himself… when in reality, its all just a front to make him appear like he’s the busiest bloke in the joint..

and people fall for it!..

“geez, Jim must be really busy today, he’s running around like a blue arse fly”..

I think I’ve found the issue.
He’s too busy worrying about trying to do the Shaka hand signal when he kicks.

img_2294-jpeg.1724733
i suspect this may also be his "s*x" face ....

Back