Review Good/Bad vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all Godden IMO.
I actually hope that's true. Because if it is...

The bad news is that it took Godden to see what Pyke apparently couldn't, BUT

The good news is that we have a midfield coach who can see, and implement, what needs to be done, and Pyke is letting him have at it.

And on balance I think the good news outweighs the bad.

I actually hope that's true. Because if it is...

The bad news is that it took Godden to see what Pyke apparently couldn't, BUT

The good news is that we have a midfield coach who can see, and implement, what needs to be done, and Pyke is letting him have at it.

And on balance I think the good news outweighs the bad.
I only suggest that from listening to his interviews.

He's the one that talked about structures being wrong after 1-3 start, he's the one telling us about Gibbs and he's the one talking about personnel in the mids

Given it's his first year, I can only assume we didn't take his ideal structure from day 1 and he's tinkered ever since.

His interviews in contrast to say Hart or Campo also seem to have far more depth.

Again, all my opinion and likely way off the mark.

I only suggest that from listening to his interviews.

He's the one that talked about structures being wrong after 1-3 start, he's the one telling us about Gibbs and he's the one talking about personnel in the mids

Given it's his first year, I can only assume we didn't take his ideal structure from day 1 and he's tinkered ever since.

His interviews in contrast to say Hart or Campo also seem to have far more depth.

Again, all my opinion and likely way off the mark.
Exactly right I reckon. Godden also talked about working on the kick:handball ratio for Brad Crouch.

Each poor result / period is a chance for a new coach to get a new foot hold. Slowly implement their ideas.

Exactly right I reckon. Godden also talked about working on the kick:handball ratio for Brad Crouch.

Each poor result / period is a chance for a new coach to get a new foot hold. Slowly implement their ideas.
I forgot that interview. Let's hope we are right and Godden is actually a good coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back