• Lachlan Sholl

• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it though ? How long rebuilds normally take ?

I think the answer to your point is more pre seasons but also maybe a couple of extra senior bodies , especially in our weak spot

Tom Sparrow type while we continue to turnover the last 3-6 on our list for higher end talent in draft
Rumour Dylan Stephens is on radar. Wouldn't mind him on a wing.

Rumour Dylan Stephens is on radar. Wouldn't mind him on a wing.
Loved Dylan Stephens as a prospect. Haven't quite seen him translate his aggressiveness to the AFL level. But his VFL form always seems to be pretty incredible in term of stats.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played better away from the SCG. Not sure that ground is designed to get the best out of wingman.

Pretty funny reading the kids getting blamed because they have to work harder and are tiring, all because the majority of senior and older players have stunk it up.
Don’t reckon they have to work harder , reckon they’ve worked too hard . In meantime we need 1 or 2 experienced reinforcements in FA or trade

Kids need more pre seasons , that’s why premiership teams normally have average age of 26 +

Don’t reckon they have to work harder , reckon they’ve worked too hard . In meantime we need 1 or 2 experienced reinforcements in FA or trade

Kids need more pre seasons , that’s why premiership teams normally have average age of 26 +
This point seems to be often overlooked in here.

I've gotta say, I'm really disappointed in Rankine not getting CBA's .....IMO he's a Mid / Fwd

When our FWD entries dry up, one of our best players is frozen out .....to hear Roo in the telecast say Rankine's not really a MID was IMO labelling a player .....who has way more aerobic capacity than Rachelle

Maybe it's centred around the build of the two players ? ......Rachelle is obviously going to be a power athlete , Rankine the slighter of the two ...but the genius in-close
You putting that down as a Nicks mistake ;)

I've gotta say, I'm really disappointed in Rankine not getting CBA's .....IMO he's a Mid / Fwd

Couldn't agree more. A huge failing of coaches. He's absolutely our cleanest and most creative in traffic. And we know his delivery into F50 is best in league type. Get him up the ground!!

Couldn't agree more. A huge failing of coaches. He's absolutely our cleanest and most creative in traffic. And we know his delivery into F50 is best in league type. Get him up the ground!!

Makes no sense to not have given him more minutes in there. What’s the worst that happens? It doesn’t work? But if our midfield is losing anyway what’s the difference.

Our coaches are so inflexible. Their only move is to push Dawson back, well we know that’s where he would have played had Dawson not told Nicks what to do.

Makes no sense to not have given him more minutes in there. What’s the worst that happens? It doesn’t work? But if our midfield is losing anyway what’s the difference.

Our coaches are so inflexible. Their only move is to push Dawson back, well we know that’s where he would have played had Dawson not told Nicks what to do.
Perfect opportunity was to put rankine in when his opponent was all over him forward and we needed some fresh legs and thoughts in there

But we didn’t

Would have looked at Jones and Rankine in there last quarter personally with Laird and Dawson

Perfect opportunity was to put rankine in when his opponent was all over him forward and we needed some fresh legs and thoughts in there

But we didn’t

Would have looked at Jones and Rankine in there last quarter personally with Laird and Dawson
Nicks and VB make these decisions. Both probably won't be at the club post 2024 imo.

Back