• Lachlan Sholl

• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the * cares? You wade through an opposition team's post-game thread where names like "Sholl" and "Murphy" are mentioned and yet manage to zone in on someone having a one-word whinge about umpiring?

Bringing that piece of s**t Pannell out of his bulldogs retirement home to peg us sans-lube wouldn't make a difference to our chances, because we're already chalking games down as an L with Mensa-esque team selections and game-day strategies that require a mind so open that our brains have well since fallen out.
Great rant.

Our mids that are going to make us better either don't play for us yet or are Pedlar and Rachele who are a couple of seasons away from having the tank to play majority of minutes on the ball.

Add Soligo to that if he can find his mojo again.

Unfortunately there's no immediate solution to our midfield unless we can trade in a star.

What we can do this year is start trying players like Cook and Nankervis to see if they're up to afl level. That might mean getting creative and trying someone like Hinge on the ball and moving some players around. It just so happens we've got two players who are easy to drop in Sholl and Murphy.
I think that's a good call re Hinge in the middle. Big size, very fast in a burst and confidence sky high, playing the best footy of his career.

Who the * cares? You wade through an opposition team's post-game thread where names like "Sholl" and "Murphy" are mentioned and yet manage to zone in on someone having a one-word whinge about umpiring?

Bringing that piece of s**t Pannell out of his bulldogs retirement home to peg us sans-lube wouldn't make a difference to our chances, because we're already chalking games down as an L with Mensa-esque team selections and game-day strategies that require a mind so open that our brains have well since fallen out.
I thought GWS supporters were a myth.

Especially those passionate enough to be part of BigFooty.

Always assumed the GWS board was just full of Chatbots that Chief scripted to boost traffic and advertising revenue.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I tell you who still gets let off on this board for a more senior player these days

- Darcy Fogarty

Rankine was also v poor but more credits this year

I feel as though our forwards coughed up way too much opportunity when our midfield was on top at times in first 3 quarters . Should have been up by 6 goal +

Then mid obliterated in last quarter which seems a pretty regular occurrence unfort and an Achilles heel
I actually thought Fog was pretty good and worked up the field nicely to provide an outlet. He and RT were decent most of the game I thought, Tex, Rankine and Rachele really struggled after half time and McAdam was quiet for most of the game.

“Very good” is a massive massive stretch. And he was poor last night. Always out of position. For someone whose strength is his pressure and being a fresh set of legs, zero tackles in the last while we got run over. Zero. I watched him and he was constantly running away from the contest trying to get the 2nd or 3rd handball receive.
He has been good as the sub before last night though, I think last night seemed an outlier for quite a number of players, especially in regards to contest work which has been a strength most people of the season.

I actually thought Fog was pretty good and worked up the field nicely to provide an outlet. He and RT were decent most of the game I thought, Tex, Rankine and Rachele really struggled after half time and McAdam was quiet for most of the game.
Two touches for Fog after quarter time, that’s poor no matter how it’s spun

Our forward line was just not on at all, like many other parts of the ground for us

Thilthorpe had a great first half and looked threatening

Tex and him had one possession between them in second half

McAdam quiet but first game back

Rachele poor like he has been for a bit

Rankine copped alot of attention and finally had a game with no influence

Fog didn’t do enough for mine and made errors with ball handling . No goals too

“Very good” is a massive massive stretch. And he was poor last night. Always out of position. For someone whose strength is his pressure and being a fresh set of legs, zero tackles in the last while we got run over. Zero. I watched him and he was constantly running away from the contest trying to get the 2nd or 3rd handball receive.
Mostly good but very good against West Coast who were witches hat that day and Collingwood as a sub so wasn't a shocking decision by Nick.

What was the Christmas in July promotion at the game?

What were they trying to promote?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trying to promote Xmas, we have skipped September (didn’t make it) and is now the festive season.

Thought it was a weird promotion - don’t you do Xmas in July around the 25th July?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You get Redman as a restricted free agent, doesn’t cost us anything.

Surely we have plenty in the salary cap space with both Sloane and Tex on less salary?
If Doedee is going as expected, we lose compensation if we take Redman as a FA. Also think Essendon will match and force a trade anyway.

We just locked up a bit of cap with long term signings. I don't think we have as much space as you think we do.

Did you even watch the game? He dropped everything that came his way.

Edit: oh I see you only watched the highlights. Only take your entertainment in 8 minute bursts huh.

If Doedee is going as expected, we lose compensation if we take Redman as a FA. Also think Essendon will match and force a trade anyway.

We just locked up a bit of cap with long term signings. I don't think we have as much space as you think we do.
We ain’t getting much compo for Doedee

What you think he will get paid coming off an ACL ? 2nd of his career as an undersized 3rd tall defender ?

Pick will be mid to high 20s at earliest but also a chance around 40 or so which we might not even use

Back