• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell is it medium impact?
If you make contact with the head with an intentional act it can never be less than medium impact.

Plus I think there's a little bit of MRO loading all the punishment into one charge rather than potentially three separate ones (Melee, the punch/air swing, and the post-tackle elbow to the face in the 3rd)

If Doedee is going as expected, we lose compensation if we take Redman as a FA. Also think Essendon will match and force a trade anyway.

We just locked up a bit of cap with long term signings. I don't think we have as much space as you think we do.

Who is going to pickup Doedee with his ACL?

Yep, forgot about the matching so we need to trade.

If you make contact with the head with an intentional act it can never be less than medium impact.

Plus I think there's a little bit of MRO loading all the punishment into one charge rather than potentially three separate ones (Melee, the punch/air swing, and the post-tackle elbow to the face in the 3rd)
Stupid me didn't read the Match Review. He Was actually cited 3 times. The other two were fines

The sad thing is, this loss was so f@cking predictable. I honestly just give up. Players dont care, board are just happy to have a high profile role in Adelaide, coaches and recruiters, bar Burgess, are inept and wouldnt get a job anywhere else. It isnt even entertaining anymore.just infuriating each weekend on cue
We've fallen in a heap the last two. Before that we were pretty good. Very disappointing but somewhat predictable.

Honest to God wondering how you are saying the umpiring was bad your way, as if we were watching a different game.
Not just our way, but atrocious both ways

I’ve seen Pedlar lumped in with the other players that underperformed or are needing a rest and I completely disagree. He was a few appalling umpiring decisions away from having a handy two goal game and is the least of our problems at the moment.
He ran over the ball a few times. He was running so fast and was so eager to get it that he made it harder for himself.With experience he will sort that out. He was one of the few that really put in. Jones did a few good things as well to try and stop the tide going against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw that. Medium impact? WTF. There is actually no proof he actually made contact. The guys head never moved which physically is impossible if he is hit. How did he get the decision medium impact. lol. Crows can argue that down to a week. Probably deserves a week for the action though.
Be funny if he didn't actually connect

And then the 2 weeks was upheld because of the potential to cause injury 🤣

Edit: kinda like that he's feisty enough to have a crack

Man am I sick of murphy acting like he’s been shot any time he gets touched. It was kinda funny and worked when it turned into dawsons goal in the showdown, but now he does it every time. If you’re so unsure of your own skills you need to feign injury any time you get a free kick, then….

Saw that. Medium impact? WTF. There is actually no proof he actually made contact. The guys head never moved which physically is impossible if he is hit. How did he get the decision medium impact. lol. Crows can argue that down to a week. Probably deserves a week for the action though.
The thing that upsets me most is that Perryman didn't get cited for his downwards elbow charge on Rachele's neck/head. It was extremely deliberate and vigorous. AFC should send a please-explain to the AFL about that one, no doubt at all. It was very clear on the replay.

Man am I sick of murphy acting like he’s been shot any time he gets touched. It was kinda funny and worked when it turned into dawsons goal in the showdown, but now he does it every time. If you’re so unsure of your own skills you need to feign injury any time you get a free kick, then….
A good chance at the Oscar.

The thing that upsets me most is that Perryman didn't get cited for his downwards elbow charge on Rachele's neck/head. It was extremely deliberate and vigorous. AFC should send a please-explain to the AFL about that one, no doubt at all. It was very clear on the replay.
They hit a few blokes late and in the head last night that the umps continued to ignore. Smith for a fist in the back of the head in the 2nd quarter I think that the ump just waved away as nothing when Smithers asked him WTF?

Be funny if he didn't actually connect

And then the 2 weeks was upheld because of the potential to cause injury 🤣

Edit: kinda like that he's feisty enough to have a crack

I don't mind it at all really, he just needs to channel it in smarter ways and not get caught.

Could see from the 1st quarter all night he was ready to king hit one of them.

They hit a few blokes late and in the head last night that the umps continued to ignore. Smith for a fist in the back of the head in the 2nd quarter I think that the ump just waved away as nothing when Smithers asked him WTF?
The secret is to do it in the act of going for the ball. The accidental excuse goes a long way. At the end of the day we haven't looked good since the break. Different side since then.

I can see why Rachele got upset and Lloyd’s comments this morning are just so far off the mark. If the umpires police these hits from the GWS players properly from the start, then Rachele doesn’t react like that and it sends a message for the rest of the game. Instead, it just got worse as players realised they could get away with it and obviously Rachele was fed up and lashed out.

Everything people complain about with the midfield, would have been negated with the excuse of development, had we been playing Berry, Cook, Nank, Dowling etc. The fact we aren't makes it so much worse.

Cook has been terrible - was barely deserving of a spot in the Sanfl last year - has improved this year but I feel the “thought of what could” against likely output is skewed
Berry has been terrible at all levels this year until the last couple of weeks
Nank is probably the deserving one - Dowling has start to show more but on the weekend even he had like 6 kicks? 18 handballs.
We don’t need more of that urgently do we?
TBH it’s just a less experienced, softer version of Sloane - no rush

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back