• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t see this. He has been good most weeks. And by comparison is kicking at 77% compared to 70% in 2017. Gaining 503m compared to 493m in 2017
Averaging 20.8 (against 20.4) disposals and 2.5 (against 2 ) tackles

I honestly think people get caught on a certain narrative and just run with it without even looking at what goes on.

Smith will be top 10 B&F in my view - had a very solid season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, fair enough - he hasn't been terrible, I just feel like his impact is nowhere near what it used to be.

Might just be my perception.

Also I gave north a lot of credit and they definitely deserved it in the first half, but turned to shite in the second. I think I was drunk by that stage. I think they are in the right track though. Wardlaw is gonna be my favourite player outside the crows.

I thought keays game against pies was ordinary.. plenty of touches.. not very much gained.. and daicos had a field day on him.
Had good games against north and WC..
bulldogs, lions, suns, cats games he didnt do much.. this was the period were he was 0 goals-7 points as a forward..
He was a non event in the Hawks game in Tassie.

As far as ROB goes.. sure, he had a bloody good game on the weekend.. but I’d say most here would like to see the club find/develop other options for a ruckman.. I think most here just accept we havent anything better on the list at the present time so ROB it is..

Funny that roo on the weekend was laughing at ROB’s tap to rankine and then ROB’s kick for goal from 50.. claiming both were career best because he’s not known for being a great tap ruckman or a great kick.

So the club obviously sees what we all see or, should I say, what many of us here see but some refuse to see..
Rob's having a pretty good season to be fair.

I thought keays game against pies was ordinary.. plenty of touches.. not very much gained.. and daicos had a field day on him.
bulldogs, lions, suns, cats games he didnt do much.. this was the period were he was 0 goals-7 points as a forward..

As far as ROB goes.. sure, he had a bloody good game on the weekend.. but I’d say most here would like to see the club find/develop other options for a ruckman.. I think most here just accept we havent anything better on the list at the present time so ROB it is..

Funny that roo on the weekend was laughing at ROB’s tap to rankine and then ROB’s kick for goal from 50.. claiming both were career best because he’s not known for being a great tap ruckman or a great kick.

So the club obviously sees what we all see or, should I say, what many of us here see but some refuse to see..
We Defo need a developing ruck and I was all for targeting one last off season , fingers crossed for this year

Doesn’t take away fact ROB is one of form rucks in comp in the last month , credit where credit is due

Rob has justifiably copped it when he’s been crap but that’s been reduced as he’s had a good year.

Supporters who can assess the good and bad in players tend to share their opinions, even if that upsets cheerleaders who look for any opportunity for gotcha posts. The irony is these cheerleaders despite being grown adults are too afraid to share any opinions of their own for fear it might be deemed as criticism of anyone associated with the club.
The problem is not all people acknowledge when one of their whipping boys plays well , goes both ways I guess though

Pretty sure keays got coaches votes in 2 of those games you said were quiet

And 3 of last 4 games

Prob finish 8th ish in B and F , hopefully squeezed out of top 10 next year thru others improvement

Were his equal game-high 6 clearances also dinky little kicks that put everyone under pressure? He had a decent game - poor first half, pretty good second half. Wouldn't be surprised if he got coaches' votes, though personally I wouldn't have him in the best 5 on the field. The way people on here are talking about it has basically no relationship to the game he actually played.
Holy s**t mate, you're a guru! How many more years?

Back