Review Good/Bad vs North Melbourne, R4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there high contact? Didn't look that way to me
It looked like the top of Cunnington's shoulder made contact with Laird's head.

It wasn't as violent as the Kelly/Dangerflog head clash, but it was still high contact, and still significant enough for Laird to receive treatment. 1 match was a fair result.

Was there high contact? Didn't look that way to me
Watch it again. Cunnington leaves the ground and his shoulder hits Laird in the side of the head

they showed the incident on 360 last night and there was minimal head contact

But there WAS head contact, mainly around the jaw/cheek area

I think that was David King.

you have to wear masks on public transport in Melbourne.

I have just moved over here - walking to work in the morning and I’ve seen loads of people not wearing masks on trams and trains. I’m not sure if they’re just risking it or it is still mandatory

Genuine question!

Sorry not footy related!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes actually said we had to win 11 matches to be successful season. I’m not sure why 11 cos the lowest number of matches a crows team has won in a normal season is 7
11 is 50/50 for the year. Putting a number on what constitutes a successful year is stupid. Success is developing the kids and cementing the culture and gameplan.

But that would be too much thought for Kane

McClure said we wouldn't win more than 4 games (1 less games than what Cornes said) which does mean we do have the worst team in history, how clueless is this so-call journalist.
Going by that clip, it confirms why I don't bother with Footy Classified.

I doubt there is much resembling intelligence coming out of the mouths of the panellists.

We are 3rd in Points for

Yep. Hardest thing to do is get a team that kicks 100 points a game. Premiership teams kick 100 and concede 88 (rough).

We have to build around this. Without looking up the stats, from what they show on tv our strength is scores from turnovers/pressure. Which is why I’m not so quick to hang Ned, Murphy or even Frampton who all compete like dogs.

Having said that, Fog for Sloane didn’t work. Hately probably should come in. But I’m not keen to drop Fog. So i wouldn’t hate Hately for Frampton.

Something about the long-sleeved guernsey makes you look like you’re not taking it seriously. I can’t even put my finger on it.
So they are suspending only if there is concussion or serious injury

Only tells you they’re not serious about concussion

I have just moved over here - walking to work in the morning and I’ve seen loads of people not wearing masks on trams and trains. I’m not sure if they’re just risking it or it is still mandatory

Genuine question! Sorry not footy related!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You are meant to wear them but this is Victoria, where laws are announced but rarely enforced

11 is 50/50 for the year. Putting a number on what constitutes a successful year is stupid. Success is developing the kids and cementing the culture and gameplan.

But that would be too much thought for Kane

They're playing a bit on SEN as an ad that shows how simplistic he can be at times when it comes to Port. He's saying how Dusty only had a couple of moments of genuine impact the other night and well done but that he wished they'd done it in the preliminary. Now, does he really believe that Port are the only party with influence on that outcome?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back