Review Good/Bad vs North Melbourne - Rd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure, I wanted us to lose, but North bought the lowest first half pressure for the season (statistically) so it wasn't going to happen.

Schoenberg and Butts' progression in 20 games has been fantastic. McHenry and Jones don't look out of their depth anymore, and are building. Thilthorpe with a lazy 20 as a floating forward/chop out. Cook looks really smart. McPherson's last month has also been good after slipping a bit.

A lot of improvement needed and a lot more raw talent needed - we have to nail this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mchenry wow. Couldn't have started worse with a throw then getting run down. Boy did he lift.

Jones getting a goal was nice. Had a couple of other shots as well.

Last quarter celebrations were good and club building. Better than an earlier pick.

Strachan is a player and an improvement on ROB.

Thanks Dmac and Lynch.

Keays and Shoenberg had a big game, as did Mcadam.

Plenty of positives only a few negatives - Murphy being one. Cant think of too many others worth mentioning tbh.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

North had absolutely nothing to play for and it showed. Deserved the wooden spoon.

Enjoyable last quarter. Mackay and Lynch got their final goals for the club. Gollant got his first for the club after a fantastic mark in the wet. Our midfield absolutely dominated. Schoenberg, Sloane, Keays and Laird all played well. Strachan showed that he could be first ruck.

Cook needs to take Murphy's spot all year 22. And if not Cook, someone else.

But I like Cook at FP, HFF. Looks the type to sneak 2-3 goals in 10 minutes.

McHenry with a lazy 13 score involvements from 24 touches
He was everywhere. Huge game from him.

Sucks to lose pick 2, and some will lambast the team for winning, but we could have fielded 22 chimpanzees in Crows guernseys and still won. North were terrible. 0 intensity. Even if we stood still the game would've looked like an abandoned foosball table.

The way Norf "played" we were never going to lose.

I guess that is the difference between a club who believes they can win a flag, and one that just exists.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hopefully the Tassie Kangaroos gathers momentum in the coming future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back