Review Good/Bad vs St Kilda - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the shitty compo pick we got, I would assume Brad Crouch got a somewhat modest deal at the Saints. So he took less money for a shot at a flag and now his team is below us on the ladder. That's kind of hilarious.

Surely no-one honestly thought that St Kilda list was anywhere near a flag?

Well he keeps repeating stuff about how he got close in 17 and wanted another chance at a flag. He's said that in nearly every interview he's done since leaving.

then he's an idiot because that St Kilda list does not have the talent to even get top 4 and I feel like anyone who watches football should have already known that.

I didn't say Worrell was a dud, but that his debut was inauspicious. Brown's was even worse, but if Worrell turns out to be anywhere near as good as Brown was, great!
I hope Nicks retains him in the AFL side.
Was a very tough game to debut but Nick's seems to debut players away recently. Thilthorpe, O'Connor, Worrell. Looked like his head was spinning a bit and the style of game and humidity didn't really suit his game. He will be much better for the experience. Probably better to debut players at home if possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

then he's an idiot because that St Kilda list does not have the talent to even get top 4 and I feel like anyone who watches football should have already known that.
Yeah given he agreed to take less money, I think he might of got a bit sucked in. He wanted more years too though so it's probably easier to talk about flags than telling their supporters "Im worried about the longevity of my body and St Kilda were the only ones willing to give me the security I wanted".

Yeah given he agreed to take less money, I think he might of got a bit sucked in. He wanted more years too though so it's probably easier to talk about flags than telling their supporters "Im worried about the longevity of my body and St Kilda were the only ones willing to give me the security I wanted".
I think Brad took the best offer he was presented with which was St Kilda.

Maybe. At the moment he is just a kid and as a young kid in playing midfield minutes he is smashing it. I don’t have much of an imagination, which could be the problem. But which elite mid of days gone by is he? I guess I can’t project him to a career like anyone I can think of…

Schoenberg reminds me a little of Daniel Kerr. Has a lot of tricks.

We never won those games under Pyke.

Someone made a good point on the Saints board, they dont play for the jumper, it looks as if we do and play for Nicks.

Nicks has done a phenominal job to get this team mostly consistenting of rookie and low picks to 5 wins, and actualy win games against top teams which is unheard of for us.

Wut. He was instrumental in the win and is building every week
Knew there would be one. I've been one of his biggest fans even before we drafted him. He was off the pace for most of the game and struggled to get near it. You have to be honest even with the young players. Berry was the only one to stand up in the first half.

Stood up late though I'll give him that (as did others). Hard to put it down to fatigue in that case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back