Review Good/Bad vs St Kilda - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mackay collision is very similar to Jack Viney breaking Vince's jaw in 2014. He received two weeks.
Do you mean Lynch? Viney got 2 weeks for making mashed spud of Lynch's face but the VFL humanitarian committee immediately launched a "Free Viney" campaign, because it wasn't fair for Viney to miss 2 weeks for causing Lynch to miss 8, and ultimately got him off scot free.

Do you mean Lynch? Viney got 2 weeks for making mashed spud of Lynch's face but the VFL humanitarian committee immediately launched a "Free Viney" campaign, because it wasn't fair for Viney to miss 2 weeks for causing Lynch to miss 8, and ultimately got him off scot free.
My bad. Lynch couldn't catch a break with injury at that stage.

We limped in. Players injured. Continuity blah blah… Lost Smith. McGovern. Bunch of things. Don’t think we were 5 goals better on neutral ground.
I'll agree, also from memory Cameron injured first quarter.

But we still win at neutral ground or AO. And that's the AFL problem. Highest seed should have home GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riley Thilthorpe. Literally that's it. A win but let's not put a band aid over the obvious cracks.
Yeah, I feel the same.
First 1.5 quarters were abysmal; fumbly, hesitant, woeful skill-level, soft in contests.

But the steady fightback of the last 1.5 quarters was completely the opposite. At 15 points down I thought "They might pinch this" and they bloody did. I am still in shock.

I'll agree, also from memory Cameron injured first quarter.

But we still win at neutral ground or AO. And that's the AFL problem. Highest seed should have home GF.

At the time I might have agreed. But take that game aside. We lost to a team that goes on to win more flags. Martin is an unbelievable player. Big game player too. Hopefully RT is our version of Dusty. But we still need to surround him with quality. Especially in the midfield.

Don’t normally worry too much about anything other than watching the kids play BUT - if you ever want an example of why Brad Crouch isn’t what you need. Here you go. Look at this smother attempt of the winning goal. I’d be be rotten if the U12’s put that effort in

1623504062582.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back