• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Reilly O'Brien

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Only natural that they would but I'd still think the same if it was another clubs player and not Macadam. Think 2 is probably about right for it
Yeah .. I just had a Barry Hall flash back when I read a comment on the MB

That's fine ....we've been over this infinitum ....you can't expect kids to play like experienced players .....kids haven't the body's to weather a long season of pressure footy

We're carrying a lot of players currently .....I thought we were horrible last night ....to get so close, who gets the credit for that ?
There’ll be a hell of a lot of this worked on in pre season re game scenario an closing out games that we couldn’t afford to spend time on last season which was alot about working on ball movement ( which paid dividends )

But also we must get stronger mentally re finishing

So I’m sure alot of players will do some of the stuff that Fog and Thilthorpe are doing re mental training

Psych sessions

It’s mainly about belief and executing in the moment

As well as resilience and being able to work on the spot to turn things around in game if they aren’t going well which goes back to first point
So, developing self belief, and a healthy ego 👍

He's certainly a boundary-line magician, like Betts.
I'd like to see footage of that one that was disallowed from the Betts pocket again. That looked more in than Jeremy Cameron last week or Jamie Elliott a few weeks back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see footage of that one that was disallowed from the Betts pocket again. That looked more in than Jeremy Cameron last week or Jamie Elliott a few weeks back.
It would've been interesting if Collingwood lost that game to Geelong

Like wise if we won our home game against Collingwood after the Murphy fiasco

Libbas shot clearly missed and was 26 years ago

Hold on. Where did this reappraisal come from?

It didn’t clearly miss, the bulldogs players celebrating still maintain to this day it was a goal. Our players said they weren’t sure

The tv angles are inconclusive

There is nothing clear at all, then or 26 years later

Except maybe, we can start to understand a little about how they felt.

What if it was a mistake, and they were right? That would be pretty hard to swallow

Thankfully no one knows for sure

Hold on. Where did this reappraisal come from?

It didn’t clearly miss, the bulldogs players celebrating still maintain to this day it was a goal. Our players said they weren’t sure

The tv angles are inconclusive

There is nothing clear at all, then or 26 years later

Except maybe, we can start to understand a little about how they felt.

What if it was a mistake, and they were right? That would be pretty hard to swallow

Thankfully no one knows for sure
Same umpire? 😆

Back