Roast Good bye and good riddance Fitzpatrick

Remove this Banner Ad

How about AFL pays Docklands contract off & buys stadium for mega bucks when if they waited a year they get it for $5. How about AFL pays ANZ out mega bucks to get rid of a contract Sydney were forced to take. How about the fact Fitzpatrick has a conflict of interest in both cases and doesn't see fit to recluse himself from the vote

On HUAWEI Y560-U23 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good points. I think the deal was that in 2025 the AFL gets the stadium for 30 dollars. But the prick and the store dummy decided to borrow over 200 million and buy the thing now rather than wait the eight years and pay 30 quid. Amazing

Good points. I think the deal was that in 2025 the AFL gets the stadium for 30 dollars. But the prick and the store dummy decided to borrow over 200 million and buy the thing now rather than wait the eight years and pay 30 quid. Amazing

Yeah probably because they needed justification for giving the players no part of the windfall in TV rights as part of renegotiated CBA- money spent sorry guys. Bringing forward the purchase and improvements is an excuse. That a peak sporting body should own ANY real estate is pathetic. Their role is or should be to 'organise' not to own. But 'owning' gives control freaks like MF power which is what they crave.

Apparently the venue gave the clubs using it small chance for profit which says that the stadium size and the original deal were ill advised for such a long term arrangement. Buying out gets rid of two problems then- the players CBA, and the poor long term ill advised deal over Ettihad.

Why do I find it unsurprising that MF is involved in screw ups.

Yeah probably because they needed justification for giving the players no part of the windfall in TV rights as part of renegotiated CBA- money spent sorry guys. Bringing forward the purchase and improvements is an excuse. That a peak sporting body should own ANY real estate is pathetic. Their role is or should be to 'organise' not to own. But 'owning' gives control freaks like MF power which is what they crave.

Apparently the venue gave the clubs using it small chance for profit which says that the stadium size and the original deal were ill advised for such a long term arrangement. Buying out gets rid of two problems then- the players CBA, and the poor long term ill advised deal over Ettihad.

Why do I find it unsurprising that MF is involved in screw ups.
The Errol Flynn of football. Everything he touches he f@#@s

Dreams can come true mate. I still have faith *

It's good to have faith, but it has to be based on some kind of fact, otherwise it's not faith, it's delusion!

Faith by definition is belief without evidence.

By that standard I'd say GotTheGoodes has plenty of nothing to get excited about when it comes to Deano :p

But I'm all for it. Preseason is the time for all footy fans to be madly deluded about their team. :D

Faith by definition is belief without evidence.

By that standard I'd say GotTheGoodes has plenty of nothing to get excited about when it comes to Deano :p

But I'm all for it. Preseason is the time for all footy fans to be madly deluded about their team. :D
Cheers Tooc old mate. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back