Good Friday 2017...how would you feel...

Remove this Banner Ad

But she did say "it would be great if St kilda and the doggies get it"
- GAGF why?
Because we don't need it. I don't mind not being spoken of in patronising terms - the little guys who should get a leg up.

I would, however, mind if this game was decided on that basis. It's a strong commercial proposition for North and Carlton to play it, and a perfect tie-in with the RCH appeal to help sell it in to the doubters. It's not an "every child wins a prize" setup.

I was having lunch with a former friend of mine earlier in the year and Mark Evans was sat on a table next to us. I overheard him saying to his dining partner that if they play Good Friday it will 100% be North Melbourne v Carlton. You can take this as gospel. It's a done deal, folks that it will be North v Carlton next year.
The OP in this thread is wrong. Once again. Wrong again, scottywiper

I was having lunch with a former friend of mine earlier in the year and Mark Evans was sat on a table next to us. I overheard him saying to his dining partner that if they play Good Friday it will 100% be North Melbourne v Carlton. You can take this as gospel. It's a done deal, folks that it will be North v Carlton next year.
The OP in this thread is wrong. Once again. Wrong again, scottywiper

Tell us a story

As I've always maintained, if we play on Good Friday, the clubs fans need to march arm in arm from the Children's Hospital to the MCG. We could even re-enact the crucifixion of Jesus Christ in the nearby park area to appease the locals if need be. But the time has come.

You didn't hear it from me, but we play WB on Good Friday next year at Etihad - 4:10pm start.

As I've always maintained, if we play on Good Friday, the clubs fans need to march arm in arm from the Children's Hospital to the MCG. We could even re-enact the crucifixion of Jesus Christ in the nearby park area to appease the locals if need be. But the time has come.

You didn't hear it from me, but we play WB on Good Friday next year at Etihad - 4:10pm start.
Can we crucify the messiah Hird?

Wait till one of you're 37 mates Zondor hears the game will be in Tassie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could have Grollo build a mock Wailing Wall outside the stadium for Bevo and the Doggies' players to have a good cry at pre game.

Nek minute excuse for a 26 k turn out, twilight game, public holiday

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back