Game Day Good Friday 2020: North vs a flock of seagulls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
1586430593179.png

Versus

1586430509450.png

Tough match up, but after last week I have a feeling that North will go missing again, and the seagulls will end up shitting on us.

Years ago I was dragged along with a group of mates to a Carlton v Collingwood game at the MCG.
Shitty grey, cold, windy bastard of a day.
s**t game of footy.
Yes, there is a theme developing here.
And then to cap it all off for me, here come the seagulls.
I was a curly haired Frankieton at the time, innocent and carefree in my choice of hairstyle some might say especially given what lurked above.
So by the 4th quarter as I was half-frozen and even more bored, and just starting to question many things in life when....splaatttt! Bastard seagull must have been saving it up for days. Can't fault its targeting system though as it landed dead centre of my hair. My shoulders slumped a bit and part of me couldn't help but think I somehow deserved this for contributing financially to two teams I can't stand.
Still don't like Carlton or Collingwood or seagulls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's half time with the scores locked at 0-0-00.

And for today's half-time entertainment, the Seagulls will be bringing to you one of the funniest men in the world right now... But he won't just tickle your funny bone, he'll give us an insider's view of COVID-19 as it currently stands:

1586489630882.png

A side consisting of Goddard and Sidebottom?

Ooh, now here's a challenge: Listing an entire side filled with seagulls. Gee, there'd be a few wingmen in it. Blake Caracella comes to mind.

I'm thinking Dustin Fletcher gets the full back gig. Maybe Richo at full-forward... Or even his successor Jack Riewoldt.

Current bullfrogs ruckman Tim English could get a gig, while the team could go a little smaller at CHB & CHF with someone like a Lever & Goddard.

Who'd be the centreman extractor though; Nicky Dal?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Ooh, now here's a challenge: Listing an entire side filled with seagulls. Gee, there'd be a few wingmen in it. Blake Caracella comes to mind.

I'm thinking Dustin Fletcher gets the full back gig. Maybe Richo at full-forward... Or even his successor Jack Riewoldt.

Current bullfrogs ruckman Tim English could get a gig, while the team could go a little smaller at CHB & CHF with someone like a Lever & Goddard.

Who'd be the centreman extractor though; Nicky Dal?

Captain: Adam Goodes.

Back