Preview Good Friday football - Port Adelaide v West Coast Eagles @ Optus Stadium

Who will kick the goal after the siren to win the match?

• Luke Shuey

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Jeremy McGovern

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Dom Sheed

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Jack Watts on crutches, celebrates by snorting a line of wiesn pulver in the goal square

Votes: 42 59.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no interest, so instead, for any West Coast supporters reading this, Andrew Gaff is a piece of s**t and if you were one of the campaigners cheering his every disposal last night while the teenager who he coward punched was running around on the same field then you're a piece of s**t too.

The treatment of Jonas vs the treatment of Gaff post hits is disgusting. Gaff getting his principal in for a ******* character reference is the poonciest private school boy thing I've ever seen.

not only that the afl listened to him i would have told him to gtfo you have no business in here

Its been an issue since 2007.
I'm ready to call it a generational change.
There are people watching that don't remember football before 2007, let that sink in for a moment, they think this is normal.

It's been an issue longer than that. It's all to do with pressure and expectation. This club cannot perform under any level of pressure or expectation. The finals chokes under Choco were a symptom of the exact same disease that plagues us to this day. It's solidified club culture now, passed down through generations of players, and it will be very hard to change.

The treatment of Jonas vs the treatment of Gaff post hits is disgusting. Gaff getting his principal in for a ******* character reference is the poonciest private school boy thing I've ever seen.

Yeah, his carry on at the tribunal was what really turned me against him. I can accept that an otherwise decent bloke might have a split second rush of blood and do something silly on a football field, but I can't accept the fact that afterwards he seemed more upset about the fact that he was actually going to suffer some consequences (probably the first consequences he's ever suffered for anything in his life) than about the fact that he'd just coward punched a teenager in the head. And then to see him crying after the Eagles won a flag because he didn't get to play while NicNat who also missed out was whooping it up and celebrating with his teammates just confirmed that. Entitled campaigner.

I drafted Andrew Gaff in my draft fantasy league so I hope he gets a lot of useless kicks and marks and feels really bad about who he is as a person and that getting your high school principal in as a character reference is the most pathetic thing an AFL footballer has done in living memory.

I have no interest, so instead, for any West Coast supporters reading this, Andrew Gaff is a piece of s**t and if you were one of the campaigners cheering his every disposal last night while the teenager who he coward punched was running around on the same field then you're a piece of s**t too.
What if you cheered a few of his disposals but not all of them?

Asking for a friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll just put the match review post up now so I can enjoy Easter without bothering with the Kenstone Kops letting me down again

2xwrs1.jpg

I’m ok with Jonas elbowing one of the eagles players in the head in the first quarter even if he gets a really long suspension it would be a team effort of the highest order.

It's been an issue longer than that. It's all to do with pressure and expectation. This club cannot perform under any level of pressure or expectation. The finals chokes under Choco were a symptom of the exact same disease that plagues us to this day. It's solidified club culture now, passed down through generations of players, and it will be very hard to change.

LOL

Back