Good Friday Football Under Threat

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there's my question stuffed.

So South Australia and country leagues have been more progressive than our overlords at AFL house.

I have indoor plants more progressive than AFL house and my washing machine moves more quickly....

Have to laugh at the "bulldogs didn't support it" crowd.

We brought fans to the gate. What else did we need to do to promote a north home game? Unlike Anzac Day it was not like it was going to be our home game the next year.

We took part in the promos and auctioned off the guerneys for the appeal.

That line sounds like the typical north media department Bigfooty spin. The kind of stuff that is now failing to work on their own supporters regarding Tasmania.

and so they had to get the damn other mob into just to make it happen.. sorry all you others and Essendon must have paid a mozza just to get the game

or maybe not.. shove you out of the corner.. oh what can we do ...

Have to laugh at the "bulldogs didn't support it" crowd.

We brought fans to the gate. What else did we need to do to promote a north home game? Unlike Anzac Day it was not like it was going to be our home game the next year.

We took part in the promos and auctioned off the guerneys for the appeal.

That line sounds like the typical north media department Bigfooty spin. The kind of stuff that is now failing to work on their own supporters regarding Tasmania.

I know for a fgact North would have been very happy to keep the Dogs as the opponent every year. Which the AFL should have done, instead Gil shoehorned his beloved Saints there to try and stem their financial bleeding.

I know for a fgact North would have been very happy to keep the Dogs as the opponent every year. Which the AFL should have done, instead Gil shoehorned his beloved Saints there to try and stem their financial bleeding.

No, no. Man of Clay's tears are the most important thing here. North are out to get him.

It doesn't matter that it doesn't draw a 90k crowd. Pre 2017 years there was a zero crowd!! Kangas and Dogs put submissions in and both drove it hard to make this one stand alone fixture theirs. It's a game of footy and plenty enough would attend or watch on tv. But once again the AFL greed has shafted two smaller clubs.
The match should forever remain a roos v dogs fixture. Roos wiil be fearing a pending backstab on this too. Because soon enough they'll be shoved out of the fixture as well.
AFL just disgraceful on this one.

It doesn't matter that it doesn't draw a 90k crowd. Pre 2017 years there was a zero crowd!! Kangas and Dogs put submissions in and both drove it hard to make this one stand alone fixture theirs.

Not quite. North pushed hard for this game for many years, and for the last couple Carlton had been pushing as well as a joint bid. Bulldogs at the last minute mentioned that they'd be interested, and the AFL slotted them in instead of Carlton.

So is bargain red meat. Last good Friday there was none on special at all. It was usually less than half the price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back