Good Friday Footy , here it is

Remove this Banner Ad

making their dinner?
It takes two minutes to ring for a 'seafood' pizza. (**** that I always order a meatlovers on Good Friday just because)

Brother-in-law used to have a keg and a backyard barbie on Good Friday for exactly the same reason.
Then he quit barracking for Richmond and followed the Storm.
Then he died.

Brother-in-law used to have a keg and a backyard barbie on Good Friday for exactly the same reason.
Then he quit barracking for Richmond and followed the Storm.
Then he died.
Cool story. Do you think that might happen to me?

Flight to Brisvegas all book for the Gabba game. Up 1pm Saturday and back 10am Monday.
I will buy you a Diet Coke _Wang_ _
I cant wait, I am #eci about catching up with me mate Tug.. We will round up Morro , 30YearsOfPain and even The trombone

Good times in QLD ay

Always thought part of the Good Friday appeal was the prevention of kids going to hospital.Any kid watching lolnorf.They may have to extend.Good FriSaturday.

Norf: "Bugger those kids. We could do with that money."

Anyway, the NRL has been doing Good Friday games for years apparently. Some of them are blockbusters, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf: "Bugger those kids. We could do with that money."

Anyway, the NRL has been doing Good Friday games for years apparently. Some of them are blockbusters, too.
I don't mind a game on Good Friday.
Wish it was us though.
Then at least we know we would reach a GF each year.:D
#destinationclub#

I don't mind a game on Good Friday.
Wish it was us though.
Then at least we know we would reach a GF each year.:D
#destinationclub#
Sounds to me like the AFL is gunna share the GF game around. (Expect #lolNorf to get more of them than other teams will)

I'm not sure, but I have seen pics of _Wang_ on facebook and it has to be diet of some sort.
*in wow - I hate you , this is the pic :(

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back