Good Friday the 13th Training Report

Remove this Banner Ad

DEES RULE!

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Half way between heaven and hell!
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS! :)
It was early, it was cold and it was Good Friday and let me just say it was a holly day
wink.gif
!
Myself and dee*gal (read other post) went to training this morning and we thought we should bring you up to date with the club.
Well training was suppose to start at 9.30 (emphasis on SUPPOSE) but the guys either had a meeting or an inside training session doing bike or whatever and training started at 10.10am and by then i was just about ready to go back to sleep... but as you would expect the minute the guys came out A MIRACLE i was all awake
biggrin.gif
!
Ok well Junior wasn't there and he was the only one absent.
Whelan was doing laps getting the occasional handball from Simmonds who had a light training session doing kicks and handballs but no running. Powell was a surprise arrival and he was only on the field for 15 mins so i think he was doing more work on the bikes. He looked sore and rusty but it was good to see him have a kick and see he hasn't lost his touch.
Farmer and Greeny are back and looking great (literally
wink.gif
)and are set to have a good game this friday. We also found out Greeny has a soft spot for dogs as he was going crazy over someone's dog that he totally forgot we were waiting for autographs (either that or he just didn't wanna talk to us... bad luck though as he did, twice!).
The guys played a demo game (wearing awful yellow jumper) and greeny was put in the back line, neita was still up front and Tommo who i saw train for the first time was also put in the back line. Farmer was put in midfield than forward and he looked magical anywhere really! And talking about players Jolly seems to be fitting in just great and its good to see the guys haven't lost their friendliness, pushing and shoving and having a laugh with each other... screaming out their names and having handstands competitions!
Well one person i forgot was Jonno who arrived to training at 11.30 (probably slept in after a wild night out) and was on field for about 30 mins doing pretty much NOTHING.. he got the trainers to have a look at his foot and that was about it! ohhh well not all of them can be bothered waking up early and going to training
biggrin.gif

Over all you could see that the boys were tired... non of them shaved which looked horrible and whitey showed the occasional yawn (thanks for that nicki... i cant spell
biggrin.gif
)
ok well thats about it... overall the team looks good in every aspect and it seems as though they are not doing much wrong so lets hope they do right on Monday!!!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

[This message has been edited by DEES RULE! (edited 13 April 2001).]

well very interesting. i must admit some of them look rather sexy when they dont shave
wink.gif
and poor schwarta has trouble shaving cos he got scratched by an adelaide opponent (he said he doesnt know. but it was Ken Mc Gregor. i saw it all.GRRRR there will be revenge)
anyway they were probably late out, cos they knew that u guys were there and they were too scared to come out
eek.gif
NO DONT MAKE ME GO OUT THERE. i heard poor roboo and woey screaming, all the way over here. not to mention the others aswell
tongue.gif

anyway. good to see the guys training well, and hopefully they will be right for mondays game against the cats.

its yawn. not yourn sweety ok? oh i just told u that like 30 seconds ago

Chow
biggrin.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

LOL, yeah yeah you are just jelous coz you weren't there!
tongue.gif

And Nicki compare to the idiots i saw running after Robbo today i think i am one of his normal supporters
eek.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:

compare to the idiots i saw running after Robbo today i think i am one of his normal supporters
eek.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

normal supporter. hmmmm

UMM can i phone a friend on this one please eddie?????????????????????
tongue.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

*cough* BITCH *cough*
LOL you love giving me crap but wait till you come over and see your beloved DaveS (is it just the one now?
tongue.gif
) and we'll see what you are like
eek.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

aaahhhhhhh, what a lovely day it was!!!
never too early in the morning to see those guys train!!!
i had like, the best fun i've had in ages!!!

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

*cough* BITCH *cough*
LOL you love giving me crap but wait till you come over and see your beloved DaveS (is it just the one now?
tongue.gif
) and we'll see what you are like
eek.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

oh oh oh your heartless words dont bother me, my child. i will not
eek.gif
when i see any of my boys cos i am past that stage in my life. I do not shreek and scare the living shite out of them when i see them and i do not follow them around all day. when the plan is action u will no doubt see something u have never seen before. and my dear be careful cos u dont know what u are getting yourself into when im around. u think u know me but ha ha u dont. remeber im not 14 anymore, and i have seen them all before.

------------------

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
oh oh oh your heartless words dont bother me, my child. i will not
eek.gif
when i see any of my boys cos i am past that stage in my life. I do not shreek and scare the living shite out of them when i see them and i do not follow them around all day. when the plan is action u will no doubt see something u have never seen before. and my dear be careful cos u dont know what u are getting yourself into when im around. u think u know me but ha ha u dont. remeber im not 14 anymore, and i have seen them all before.

When that so called "Plan" goes into action i will run with the rest of the boys!
And although u r not 14 anymore i pitty you as i am sure you have never had that much fun when you were my age!
THAT STUPID PLAN BETTER WORKS... if it doesn't... I DO NOT KNOW YOU, I HAVE NEVER MET YOU OR SEEN YOU BEFORE IN MY LIFE
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

ms storm, it wasn't kept quiet...
if you had watched the footy show on wednesday night, when he was on, you would have seen it.
on the show, they asked him what happend, and he told us... its not such a big deal though...

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

well Ms.Storm he is not a dobber and although Freo supporters thought he is (last time i ever listen to them) he kept it quiet coz he didn't see the need to make a big deal out of it, sure it looks awful but he is not injured and he is not a sook!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Ms.Storm:
A scratch to David?????????More like someone tried to rip his face off and he had stitches. Why was it kept quiet.??
Cheers.

well as usual he didnt have to have stitches. (man he is so strong)

Well put it this way it wasnt kept quiet on saturday night, and i spoke to him about it, and let me tell u that there will be revenge in rd17. i am pretty sure of that. And even tho he said he didnt know who did it on the footy show, HE DOES KNOW who did it. so to that person BEWARE OF THE OX If u saw the incident u will see that although it was pretty bad, it was accidental. and there was a bit of blood but schwarta didnt go off cos of the blood rule he stayed on for the rest of the quarter. There was a fight, and the adelaide guy went to get schwarta off the other crows player, cos he was belting the crap out of him,(that was funny) and when he pulled him off he scratched him, simple as that. I dont think there would have been much if they had raised the issue, and as usual eddie was trying to beat the story up as he does on the footy show. get a life eddie
rolleyes.gif

if anyone has the video of the game, its about the 10minute mark of the first quarter, there is a pack in the melbourne forward line, and schwarta tries to claim holding the ball, and u can see the blood on his arm where he had wiped it away. (just for those who r interested)

CHOW
biggrin.gif

------------------

Well well, we were also at training on 13th at Junction Oval and although it is a bit late now, we thought we should actually update u with the CORRECT info on training.

First of all, I dunno how many training sessions you have been to, but there aren't too many that actually do start on time. Get used to it.

Cold??? Where were you? We got sunburnt. Are
you sure you were at the same place?

ALL the players bar Junior were not there at training. At one stage we only counted 28 or 30 of the boys. Far from the 44 in our senior list isn't it????

None of the rookies were at training, nor was Chris Lamb or Michael Clark, just to name a few. And unless you are totally blind DEES RULE!, Travis actually appeared from the rooms, have you ever given a thought as to why that might have been? Perhaps he was doing some other training, for example weights, bike or even hand skills in the room....I dunno it's a bit of a longshot.....(do you hear the sarcasm in my voice???)

Handstand competitions??? I believe that was actually part of the drill, as was the somersaults and push ups and sit ups......

If you're going to bother wasting your time 'updating us' with your supposed traning details...at least make sure for the people that cant get to training themselves, that the information is correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are you that bitch who greased me off when i was talking to robbo???
eek.gif

you are obviously new on this board and apperantly you don't know what my style of posting is like... well get used to it.
When i ment everyone was training i ment everyone who were named for the side and everyone who were suppose to play in the upcoming weeks.
Obviously Clark and Lamb were doing VFL training for Sandringham!!!
We saw Jono coming in with his bag on his shoulders at around 11.30 and although he might have been at the pool on the ground itself he didn't do much!
How many times have i gone to training??? well planty, and if you went to any Sandy trainings over the summer you would have seen the guys having hand stands comps. before training resumed. You obviously weren't there at 8.45 when it was freezing and you obviously don't like the fact that i use a bit of comedy in my posts... well bad luck sweety now go tell someone who cares!
rolleyes.gif
(can you hear the seriousness in my voice???!!)

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by K&K:
Well well, we were also at training on 13th at Junction Oval and although it is a bit late now, we thought we should actually update u with the CORRECT info on training.

First of all, I dunno how many training sessions you have been to, but there aren't too many that actually do start on time. Get used to it.

Cold??? Where were you? We got sunburnt. Are
you sure you were at the same place?

ALL the players bar Junior were not there at training. At one stage we only counted 28 or 30 of the boys. Far from the 44 in our senior list isn't it????

None of the rookies were at training, nor was Chris Lamb or Michael Clark, just to name a few. And unless you are totally blind DEES RULE!, Travis actually appeared from the rooms, have you ever given a thought as to why that might have been? Perhaps he was doing some other training, for example weights, bike or even hand skills in the room....I dunno it's a bit of a longshot.....(do you hear the sarcasm in my voice???)

Handstand competitions??? I believe that was actually part of the drill, as was the somersaults and push ups and sit ups......

If you're going to bother wasting your time 'updating us' with your supposed traning details...at least make sure for the people that cant get to training themselves, that the information is correct.

and if u dont like what is written on this board then u can go back to hole u crawled out of and leave us alone, cos we dont give a rats toss about what u say or think. u have done nothing but whinge about everything that has been posted since u came on. NOT A GOOD START! these girls wanted to tell us about somethings that happened to them on the weekend reagarding the club and the boys, so be it, u have no right to come on here and slag them. that is totally uncalled for. let me give u this warning. if u keep posting this crap and abuse ill have no hesistation deleting the posts cos they have no place for them on our board ok? good im glad u understand

------------------

and i was trying not to be a bitch!
eek.gif

oh well you did the job beautifully for me Nicki thanks!
and by the way K&K both dee_girl9 and myself are moderators of this board so don't think that what we say is bullsh!t coz we can and will delete any of your uncalled for, abusive posts!
GLAD WE GOT THAT STRAIGHTEN OUT!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
did u get to talk to chell on afl live tonight spidey????? just wondering. apparently they had problems again

i got in just on time and really he didnt say much... he talked for a bit then he had to leave coz he had to have dinner! (very cute the way he appologized that he had to go)
I think that the new Melbourne web site should get a good chat where there is a different player each week, where u actually talk to them not just send them questions!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
lol lol lol K&K i think i know who u r the Chris Lamb thing gave it away!
wink.gif

#36~GO CHELL~#36
#45~GO MATTY~#45

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk (edited 17 April 2001).]

Do ya???!!!!!
please explain who you think we are cause we really have no idea why the chris lamb thing would have given it away??????!!!!!
email us at deemon_16@hotmail.com
ta!!

How many times have i gone to training??? well planty, and if you went to any Sandy trainings over the summer you would have seen the guys having hand stands comps. before training resumed. You obviously weren't there at 8.45 when it was freezing

Allright, well delete this if u wish, but on behalf of all the other melbourne supporters that come on here, and don't necessarily post anything, we would like to gain some respect back.

I'll have u know that in the pre season we were at training at Sandringham at LEAST twice a week. So don't think we don't know what we are seeing at training!!

Who would rock up for training 45min b4 it is even meant to begin???? Please explain. Obviously, unless you can prove us wrong, all you were there to do was to sit and wait and wait and wait to catch a glimpse of your fav player. Is that what you go to training for? Or are you there as a interested supporter who wants to know how the team is going?

AND no we weren't the 'girl who greased you off when you were talking to Robbo' because truthfully, for 1. there were 2 of us at training, and 2. you can do what u like with Robbo, cause quite frankly we don't care.
3. what makes u think we are females?????

We're sorry if we didn't understand your post right, but we thought we would explain it properley to everyone, especially those who don't know your humor, or who may be new to this board. Obviously we didn't pick up on it, so it is quite likely that others will overlook it too.

By the way, how old are you?.....just out of interest?

nah can't be fukt e-mailing soree hehe but yeh yaz woulda seen me too coz i was at Sandy every week pretty much during summer mad fun down there wasnt it we got some mad ass photos with the boys down on the beach
biggrin.gif
! anyway do youz go to the rooms after the games to see the boyz?

#36~GO CHELL~#36
#45~GO MATTY~#45

Hey there nah thats ok

No we don't go to the rooms afterwards cause we're over 18 and don't need to go to the rooms to see them!!!! We'd rather see them at the bar or whatever....not that our main intention is to see them anyway, we quite enjoy the football side of it!!!
We usually walk past the rooms after each game just to see who's there though. We just don't hang around.

Good work. Yeah Sandy training was heaps fun, except maybe for the fact that we always seemed to get burnt EVERY time we went!!!!!

Forward us the pictures when you're not busy some time.....we'd love to see them!

yeh kewl ill show ya at a game or somethin if we meet

ah yes goin to the bar with them is definately better than goin to the rooms so did u go to Schwartaz pub last year with them all well im not quite 18 but we manage to get players to sneak us in where we need to go lol! quite fun actually!

#36~GO CHELL~#36
#45~GO MATTY~#45

Remove this Banner Ad

Back