scullman

Senior List
Aug 3, 2009
London
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Arsenal
Does anyone know of any good horse racing games on ps3? I had Melbourne cup challenge on ps2 and have G1 Jockey 4 on ps3 but it is terrible. If anyone has any info on a good horse racing can they post it here or let me know. Cheers

G1 Jockey is the best you'll find.

I wouldn't have though 4 would be that bad. From all reports from mates who love racing and racing games it is easily the best you can get (Although a tiny upgrade from 3). I didn't mind G1 Jockey 3 and was going to pick up 4 but didn't think I'd put enough time that it would need to really get much out of it.

I always felt that the game played as well as it probably could considering that it is one of the harder games to try and replicate through a controller. It ended up being a case of either being too easy or too hard and never really having a middle ground. That being said it is certainly the best horse racing game you can get.

You could try and get a copy of Winning Post World, or Winning Post 2008, which are basically Japanese horse racing games made for use with a PC or a PS3.

Can't seem to find an English version, and I am wondering if in game there would be an English language option.

Here's the site, hope you can read Japanese;

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/keiba/wpw/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back