Toast Good luck Ashleigh Barty

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get with the program dude. There is an upsurge in Qlds flocking to join the tiger army, even buying up big on yellow and black jeeps too...;)

Those two games in Cairns we have played have done wonders for the profile of the club. Every time we go up there we are all over every footy show for the next 6 weeks. Great exposure for the club and people are cueing up to join us and buy a jeep.

is she another false hope like most of our tenis players?
What a crap post, she's 16 years old and at times was carrying the two of them to win the 2nd set. She was hitting shots that no kid of that age should be able to make. Despite that, to make a comment like that about someone at that age is just poor form.

What a crap post, she's 16 years old and at times was carrying the two of them to win the 2nd set. She was hitting shots that no kid of that age should be able to make. Despite that, to make a comment like that about someone at that age is just poor form.

your an idiot, i was asking if she is another false hope since i know nothing about her, learn to read!!! this kind of thing really pisses me off!!

with that kind of dosh, she could probably afford to sponsor a few players and make a few sizeable donations to the club :D

Good on her! 16 years old - sounds like she will have a bright future :thumbsu:

naaa dude...here is one that really pisses people off!!!! Griggs..;)

Don't get it!!! but i can't understand how you (Not you specifically) could mistake my position in the comment i made!! i have been looking at it over and over and it seems clear to me i was asking a genuine question!!

Don't get it!!! but i can't understand how you (Not you specifically) could mistake my position in the comment i made!! i have been looking at it over and over and it seems clear to me i was asking a genuine question!!

that's cool dude...those that do get it, get it. So did you really waste a part of your life actually looking over it?
Ok, so yeah you asked a legitimate question and I replied with a totally non legitimate answer...FFS...

tomic is a joke, can't stand him!!!!!! not even an aussie as far as i'm concerned!

get real FFS fool. If he wins a grand slam, he will be a dinky di aussie to everyone. You and for that matter me, we are are just mug punters who go to work and come home and go to the footy...the kid drives around in a ferrari at 20 something, something you and me would cream our pants to do...like FFS, I ******* hate ******* jealous campaigners who dont see reality and pay out on a kid living the ******* life, because of a speeding ******* ticket..

He is in fuicking a dream world, following the sun, playing tennis, making bucks, chicks all over him and you cant stand him? LMAO...FFS...yeah like * yeah

Man he will be flying into Florida, Paris, London, Dubai and you and me will be catching the ******* train to Flinders St FFS...and you cant stand him huh? figures..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get real FFS fool. If he wins a grand slam, he will be a dinky di aussie to everyone. You and for that matter me, we are are just mug punters who go to work and come home and go to the footy...the kid drives around in a ferrari at 20 something, something you and me would cream our pants to do...like FFS, I ******* hate ******* jealous sillys who dont see reality and pay out on a kid living the ******* life, because of a speeding ******* ticket..

He is in fuicking a dream world, following the sun, playing tennis, making bucks, chicks all over him and you cant stand him? LMAO...FFS...yeah like **** yeah

Man he will be flying into Florida, Paris, London, Dubai and you and me will be catching the ******* train to Flinders St FFS...and you cant stand him huh? figures..

Wow man what a spray!! :eek: ;) :D
Dude I wish I was him, what a car. He such a young **** to.. Hope he tears it up and as predicted when he does all the muppets will be hanging off the bandwagon..

Wow man what a spray!! :eek: ;) :D
Dude I wish I was him, what a car. He such a young **** to.. Hope he tears it up and as predicted when he does all the muppets will be hanging off the bandwagon..

sorry man, but there are times when sprays are required. Like give me a break, every mug punter in here would kill to be living the life that kid is living, muppets that try to come out with this patriotic s**t are purely jealous....the kid is an aussie end of story.

sorry man, but there are times when sprays are required. Like give me a break, every mug punter in here would kill to be living the life that kid is living, muppets that try to come out with this patriotic s**t are purely jealous....the kid is an aussie end of story.
I feel you dog.. I don't mind the kid to be honest, he's got that bit of **** you all arrogance which is can be a good thing..

I think I speak for most of us when I wish her all the best in her career going forward as another tigers fan, as for this thread, thank god footy is back soon. This isn't the place to sling insults at each other.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back