Good Luck for Staurday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 7, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Swansea, Wizards
Just dropped in to wish you guys good luck for the Saturday night clash. I hope that it is a close game and there is no more injuries or reports.

I think you guys have the edge becasue it's your home game, again good luck and lets hope it's a close game

Go Saints :):)

and also for you guys that go on Saturday night please don't boo Milne, he is going through a tough time and none of you guys know if he is guilty or not :)

Go Saints

Originally posted by GoSainters10
and also for you guys that go on Saturday night please don't boo Milne, he is going through a tough time and none of you guys know if he is guilty or not :)

Go Saints

I'll be going down to Adelaide for this game & the only player i have ever booed was Wayne Carey again on a sat night in 2000 (i think) & that was only because he winked at me on the boundary line after being thrown to the ground by McLeod,

I shall not be giving Milne a hard time (unless he has a night out & kicks 5-10 goals) ;)

good luck anyway & lets hope you go back to Melbourne sitting on 3-1.

Originally posted by noddy

good luck anyway & lets hope you go back to Melbourne sitting on 3-1.
Saying that in the nicest way are we Noddy?! :p

I hate It when fans boo other players. Its terrible and nothing is worse for a players' confidence than being booed:rolleyes:

I can remember hearing on the radio that Adam Cooney got booed by Port supporters when the Doggies were playing Port earlier this year at AAMI. South Aussies should be supporting him and being proud that the number one draft pick came from SA..not giving him s*** for it.

But really, I don't expect anything different from Port supporters :rolleyes:

And so I wont be booing Steven Milne at all on Saturday night. I quite like the guy, really funny person :p

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
Saying that in the nicest way are we Noddy?! :p

I hate It when fans boo other players. Its terrible and nothing is worse for a players' confidence than being booed:rolleyes:

I can remember hearing on the radio that Adam Cooney got booed by Port supporters when the Doggies were playing Port earlier this year at AAMI. South Aussies should be supporting him and being proud that the number one draft pick came from SA..not giving him s*** for it.

But really, I don't expect anything different from Port supporters :rolleyes:

And so I wont be booing Steven Milne at all on Saturday night. I quite like the guy, really funny person :p

Getting jeered is the best motivation. Far better than getting cheered, at least in my experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back