Good luck Jarryd Lyons

Remove this Banner Ad

A player I thought did not have enough weapons, that proved if you have a couple of big guns and the staying power you can make it in the AFL.

Will always be one we could have got more out of, but really glad to see him heading to a team on the rise with plenty of pace. He will be the extractor for GC and hopefully show his worth.

Good luck JL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see Jarryd go after what was a great year for him after not receiving opportunities previously.

Good luck for what the future brings. You've been a great club man.

Yeah cant see the thought process behind this one.
Averaging 21 a game and just under a goal a game for 2016, overs for his career so far.
I feel he was only just warming up.

I thought JL was close to leaving a couple of years ago. Luckily the AFL removed the stupid sub rule and JL got a great run this year which has pushed up his value and provided him the opportunity to show what he can do if given consistent game time. This has lead to no doubt a good offer to pursue his AFL career at the Gold Coast, and hopefully Adelaide get a fair return for a more than handy player. Good luck at the Suns, it is a great testament to his character that he gave it everything to make it at the Crows when he could have left to a lesser Vic club and got more games the year before. The modern game breaks the loyal bonds of teammates, but the outcome is exciting for the fans as clubs strike their perfect team balance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back