Good luck

Remove this Banner Ad

*checks final result*
And let that be a lesson to you, Port. *thwack*

Some very good signs for Freo I thought. Haselby was very good. But the key difference is IMO a huge increase of accountability and professionalism in the side highlighted by the way they came back from 10 goals down to put some respectability into the score. They never dropped their heads.
It's early days but my gut feel is that Connelly is the best coach Freo has had.

Originally posted by Frodo
Some very good signs for Freo I thought. Haselby was very good. But the key difference is IMO a huge increase of accountability and professionalism in the side highlighted by the way they came back from 10 goals down to put some respectability into the score. They never dropped their heads.
It's early days but my gut feel is that Connelly is the best coach Freo has had.

In all fairness to fremantle, if you had to cop a loss against Adelaide (and frankly, there was no way you were ever going to win it), that was probably the way to do it. From what I saw, Fremantle never stopped trying, went after them the entire day, but alas, the skill level is still a bit iffy.
I agree wholeheartedly about Connelly. If Fremantle hangs onto him, by the end of this season they'll be a good side.

Originally posted by Frodo

one problem freo had last night was at the restarts in adelaide's forward 50 about 5-7 goals from restarts should never have happened and freo should have learnt in the first quarter but i'd say that would be one thing freo will work on
otherwise it was a good game that freo played somegood footy in at times

Yeah hard luck Freo, you fought the game out and thats something.

I think your Coach has gained a lot of respect this year but as for Fremantle {Its my perception that you wont cut it with the top four sides}.

At least you beat Essendon; our fricken nemisis for 9 years.

Haselby oozes a player in the making. I was disappointed in Pavlichs game, maybe I expected more on his home track.

GO CROWS:)

Originally posted by topjars
I was disappointed in Pavlichs game, maybe I expected more on his home track.

Maybe that's why he didn't do so good. Wanted to keep you lot off his back so he can stay at Freo :)

But yeah, I wasn't too disappointed in the boys...just some silly mistakes that get very frustrating...

Killed us in the ruck clearances...was good work by Adelaide, you can see they practice that lots...

Bugger the suspension, give McLeod the Brownlow now...he is unbelievable..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back