Good Morning from San Francisco

Remove this Banner Ad

SFSaint

Rookie
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
As an introduction, I'm a San Francisco resident with family in Drysdale, Geelong, and Melbourne. I've lived in Melbourne twice but currently live and work in San Francisco. I spent 1975-76 living in St. Kilda as a kid and became a diehard Saints fan. I'll be traveling back to Melbourne in July to watch three weeks of footy including games at Sydney, the MCG, Marvel, and GMBHA. Go Saints!

Welcome to BigFooty SFSaint.

Take some time to familiarise yourself with the site. BigFooty not only covers AFL, it also contains extensive discussion boards on everything that is football, has boards for other sporting codes, as well as many non related football areas.There is also a board for the NFL should you be interested in participating.

Take a look on the Saints Team club board and introduce yourself to the mix and banter away with your fellow Saints supporters by clicking HERE

Should you have any questions or feedback for site admin, please pop in and take a look at the Customer Service Forum by clicking HERE

Have fun.

Cheers! I follow Oregon State University in college sports and the Giants in baseball but those are the only other sports I follow besides AFL.

Gday. I just spent a week in SF with my wife and son. Got along to a couple of Warriors games, went to Alcatraz, Pier 39 etc.

Beautiful city.

I did once see the Giants play in Boston. Red Sox won a great game :)

Welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back