Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
You'd reckon Geelong and Melbourne would be natural rivals being the oldest clubs and all. Maybe they could have a blockbuster each year with the rotating venue at their respective grammar schools :thumbsu:
The toffee cup anyone?
Time for a Geelong and Richmond marquee game. You big clubs should help us middle membership sized teams 👍

I reckon give Hawks the flick for Easter Monday. Been s**t for years now whilst Richmond have been great all that time.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

:)

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Time for a Geelong and Richmond marquee game. You big clubs should help us middle membership sized teams 👍

I reckon give Hawks the flick for Easter Monday. Been s**t for years now whilst Richmond have been great all that time.

I love the Easter Monday game, and the rivalry with the hawks and they did beat us last year I know, however I agree.
Time to ditch the hawks and play Richmond on this day. Hawk fans are bandwagoners, crowd needs to be bigger.
Hawks can just come play in Geelong instead.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
I love the Easter Monday game, and the rivalry with the hawks and they did beat us last year I know, however I agree.
Time to ditch the hawks and play Richmond on this day. Hawk fans are bandwagoners.
Hawks can just come play in Geelong instead.
thoughts tigs2010

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Tips? Richmond by 20 imo.

Looks like the GF replay experiment failed. I didn’t mind it tbh. AFL knows Cats v Swans won’t get as many people as Tigers v Blues.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This game has fizzer written all over it -Carlton will flog them by ten goals
shocked family guy GIF

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
I think I have a gif for this :D
i have a fair point. Easter Monday should be us and the big screen at the G should play that gif on loop all game long to match the fact in 2017 your fanbase intimidated ours 👀

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Tips? Richmond by 20 imo.

Looks like the GF replay experiment failed. I didn’t mind it tbh. AFL knows Cats v Swans won’t get as many people as Tigers v Blues.

Honeetly, there is nothing better than watching the two best fanbases in the AFL in the first match of the year. What’s the alternative replace Tiges or Blues with little 2 flags in 60 years Collingwood?

At that point you may as well just go all in and chuck the Saints in there because they have one flag in the same timeframe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goggin Our Best

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2011
sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Surely - one of the supporters of the famous Navy Blues - could put up or attach to this thread - the youtube /video or whatever of the 1972 GF

Im only a neutral - but it is beautiful viewing - and i never get sick of watching it - that is watching Richmond fall to bits

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Honeetly, there is nothing better than watching the two best fanbases in the AFL in the first match of the year. What’s the alternative replace Tiges or Blues with little 2 flags in 60 years Collingwood?

At that point you may as well just go all in and chuck the Saints in there because they have one flag in the same timeframe.

Tigers/Blues v Flagmantle would probably get a bigger crowd 🤣

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Richmond will be feeling uneasy about delaying their rebuild after this one.

It’s a rebuild on the run, we aren’t topping up with oldies.

Regardless you gotta go for 4 whilst you still have your legacy players. I might be in the minority but Hawks topping up wasn’t a failure, it’s the correct decision to take a punt imo. Always time to rebuild and win another flag. 4 or 5 flag dynasties happen a handful of times a century.

PrinceCharles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It’s a rebuild on the run, we aren’t topping up with oldies.

Regardless you gotta go for 4 whilst you still have your legacy players. I might be in the minority but Hawks topping up wasn’t a failure, it’s the correct decision to take a punt imo. Always time to rebuild and win another flag. 4 or 5 flag dynasties happen a handful of times a century.

Ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back