Good news for the festive season - Tay Adams boots the moon boot

Remove this Banner Ad

Best wishes to BF readers for the festive season.

Went for a kick at Olympic Park today with my son. Was pleased to see Taylor Adams out of his moon boot.
Came off yesterday. Was only a precautionary approach. He'll be good to re-commence in the new year.

Albert Parker
That's great news, with a big pre season he could become a star next year, ready to explode I reckon

It will be plated in gold once he wins the Norm Smith

Best wishes to BF readers for the festive season.

Went for a kick at Olympic Park today with my son. Was pleased to see Taylor Adams out of his moon boot.
Came off yesterday. Was only a precautionary approach. He'll be good to re-commence in the new year.

Albert Parker
Thanks for sharing,that is good news for the holidays,good on you mate.

Some good news finally getting abit over the Dayne Beams news/thread/argument/discussion.

Hopefully the club can put together some puff pieces on up and comers soon too. The last 6 or so years are very quiet on our juniors unless they are top picks.

Good news about tay, also wishing everyone a merry Christmas, yes even those l don’t agree with.
Yep I wish you and everyone on our forum the same and I really hope that Santa manages to drop off some Happy pills to every Collingwood supporter.;)

Yep I wish you and everyone on our forum the same and I really hope that Santa manages to drop off some Happy pills to every Collingwood supporter.;)
Just between you and me Maggie, Santa told me (he’s a close friend) that The Pies will defeat Richmond in the 2020 AFL Grand Final.

Happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back