Good news to lighten up the mood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see the reserves match? Seems that Lindsay "hack" Smith kicked a whopping 10 goals, and had at least 10 contested marks to get those goals! Betcha Hitter is spewing himself, after that comment regarding Lindsay as a hack!

Shows a lot of promise, that kid. Hopefully he emulates that in the seniors, and who knows? If Fevola continues with that form, Smith may just take his place in a forward pocket!

Thoughts?

WOW!!! That is huge news.

If Smith comes into the side, it won't be at Fevola's expense. The Blues were not undersized against the Saints. McKernan is in Smith's intended spot. Could be interesting.

Thats excellent, he was very respected at the roos and showed promise only we had no openings for him, when he baulks up he's gonna be fantastic, he's showing his amazing jaw dropping ability he consistently showed when with the roos, well done blues on ya pick up of lindsay he'll provide u with some very special moments, his first kick in footy was a goal by the way.

I don't care about our height profile, Fevola should not play for 4 weeks and only get back in the side by earning it with good performances at training and in the 2s.

Yeah i was there Thrawn, Linds lead the to right spots, and absolute killed "aggro" the 45 year old from springvale.
He probably took 10-15 contested marks, and kicked brilliantly, 10.2 i think he kicked? i could be wrong...
Cant believe he wasnt selected to play in the seniors against sydney this week!

we cant complain

i'm as passionate about Carlton as the next guy & i hate it when we lose, especially the way we've lost the first 2 games. but, i work next to guy who follows the Bulldogs. i couldnt even imagine supporting a club that's had no real success for near on 50 yrs. so, we cant complain too much. sure, i'd like the current team to show a bit more spirit but, those idiots burning they're membership cards should take a good, long, hard look at themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back