Good on ya Nat!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Nat for putting the tosser on the spot.

Mod if this has already been posted - please feel free to delete / merge with other thread.

Keep it up Damo
Awkward Cat GIF by Abitan

Well done Nat for putting the tosser on the spot.

Mod if this has already been posted - please feel free to delete / merge with other thread.

My favourite part is how she just laughs in his face.

He was also incredibly patronising towards her. She shouldn’t have to remind him she’s a professional journalist, a description only the most generous minded would use for him.
am i correct that in todays episode she did not appear with barrett ?
maybe its a different show - but he is with someone else.

you are right, he was a rude jerk to her

am i correct that in todays episode she did not appear with barrett ?
maybe its a different show - but he is with someone else.

you are right, he was a rude jerk to her
BT has Abby Holmes pigeon-holed into boundary duties after she put him in his place live on air (during covid). Let's see if Nat appears on afl website stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I like I Matty Lloyd in the media. Gives an opinion admits he got it wrong or was too hard if evidence shows it.
He's actually a smart commentator, but he get buried because his voice doesn't command airtime like obnoxious BT.

Knowledgeable commentators are slowly getting the airtime. Hopefully in a few years we have the likes of Bennett and Lloyd taking over from the current crop

Edit* still think he was a shitcampaigner of a player who loved to dish out hits, but went to water when it was returned
My enduring memory of him as a player was a game where he was punching players off the ball, he hit Campbell Brown, so Brown ragdolled him. Gave up a free, but Lloyd wasn't seen for the rest of the game e

Barrett might look like Fearless fly: But even insects have more Morals than him.......
Remember a couple of yrs ago when he approached a hawk official for comment (think it may have been Simpson), official simply says "no" as barret was walking towards him, and Barrett literally stops. You could almost see the monkey clapping the symbols in his brain

Remember a couple of yrs ago when he approached a hawk official for comment (think it may have been Simpson), official simply says "no" as barret was walking towards him, and Barrett literally stops. You could almost see the monkey clapping the symbols in his brain
That’s probably why he still holds a grudge against hawthorn lol

Nat is quickly becoming my favourite speculative future ex-Mrs Colorado 😍
You should've heard what she had to say about some of her "colleagues" in the AFL media at the aflw hawks bnf last year.
She had the room in ruptures.
She could easily have her own show similar to the bounce

You should've heard what she had to say about some of her "colleagues" in the AFL media at the aflw hawks bnf last year.
She had the room in ruptures.
She could easily have her own show similar to the bounce

She's amazing ❤️

Brilliant talent, highly intelligent, articulate; really does not deserve to have a ceiling put on her career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back