good one danni

Remove this Banner Ad

evade28

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2002
originally posted by danni

Butcher

Please!! Enough of this already.

Nick's BB is an exclusively Collingwood site, unlike Bigfooty. There are some quality posters that chose to post on both of these sites. This sort of carrying on is not doing anyone any favours.

I am asking you, PLEASE stop it. If they want to boycott bigfooty, that is their concern. Let it be their concern and stop dragging Bigfooty into it all.

This sort of behaviour is giving Bigfooty posters just as bad a reputation that you claim supporters of Collingwood have.

It's time to leave it alone or take it elsewhere.

Danni

UMM YEAH. good one danni. good to see you say all this yet let this fool the butcher fill up the collingwood board with crap. and when he doesnt get a bite i see he makes a new thread. if you really think he should 'leave it alone' then maybe you might want to start deleting all the dribblish ANTI collingwood stuff he is currently posting on this board.

oh yeah and dont use the excuse that you dont moderate this board or something cos im sure you have some sort of say in it. if you actually WANT to do something about it that is.

Originally posted by evade28
oh yeah and dont use the excuse that you dont moderate this board or something cos im sure you have some sort of say in it. if you actually WANT to do something about it that is.

You are right - Danni doesn't moderate this board. Most of the posts you object to were put here by the main board mods.

now now Evade don't go throwing praise around willy nilly, check that you are praising the right person first.

I had nothing to do with any of these threads being on the Collingwood board.

Please in future save your praise for those who are truly worthy.

p.s. - when I made those comments the topic was on the main AFL board, before it was moved here.

p.p.s. - I have made my thoughts on these topics clear to the powers that be, it is up to them what happens to them now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back