kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
Moved to Perth about a month ago, have been pretty flat out with work etc.
Looking for a good place with drink specials, maybe some live music etc on Tuesday night's close to the city/northbridge.

Looking for a good place with drink specials, maybe some live music etc on Tuesday night's close to the city/northbridge.

The bank to get a personal loan out for the nights entertainment. Which include $13 drinks and so on. Try not to get glassed or attacked whilst in "northies"

I am from Melbourne but travel to Perth for business often.

You should try Alabama Song in Northbridge (above Joe's Juice Joint) or Bob's Bar above the Press Room.

Two things I have found though. Cheap drinks in Perth don't exist and Perth midweek is not great.

I am from Melbourne but travel to Perth for business often.

You should try Alabama Song in Northbridge (above Joe's Juice Joint) or Bob's Bar above the Press Room.

Two things I have found though. Cheap drinks in Perth don't exist and Perth midweek is not great.
yeah I've been to Alabama song, liked it. I know on the regular drinks aren't cheap here but there is a plethora of places offering happy hour prices at various times, I can easily go an evening to three or so bars just drinking happy hour pints (as one bar's happy hour will go from 4-6 and other 6-7 etc) its not that hard to get decent prices if you do just a bit of research, plus it allows to go try bars that you've either never heard of or might walk passed every day without trying them.
Anyway mate I'll give Bobs Bar a try sometime I reckon, cheers for the reference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back