Remove this Banner Ad

blues^rock

Club Legend
Veteran SFA Mobbs Medal
Nov 29, 2000
Melbourne, (carlton)
Other Teams
Carlton
didn' actually see the game, but from what i HAVE seen and heard, it sounds like both Merro and Fev played really well, as well as Campo, but what's new there???
if they continue to play well, we might actually have a forward line to help our midfield! did anyone actually see it so they can tell me if they really did play well???
also Campo's groin injury is a bit of a worry, but nothing too serious i don't think

Have watched half of the tape so far and Fev is doing a lot better but Merro is on fire. Geez, he has stepped up over the preseason/ If he can at least show the same resolve he has the past two games, he will be a senior player every week. I wasn't a fan of him before but he has made me sit up and take notice. Very happy fan here.:)

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's
Have watched half of the tape so far and Fev is doing a lot better but Merro is on fire. Geez, he has stepped up over the preseason/ If he can at least show the same resolve he has the past two games, he will be a senior player every week. I wasn't a fan of him before but he has made me sit up and take notice. Very happy fan here.:)

What news of David Gallagher??

Hopefully Carlton make it through to the semi so we can see him f uck up at Footy park for the opposition for once.

I think Fevola did a good job on the weekend, better than his previous efforts anyway!! I think this year he should really put his head down and concentrate on his game!! Because since that millenium game, his form has been ****, up until now!
Its good to see Merrington getting in there!! How good is his marking people!!??

I watched the game that you are talking about and yes Fevs did play good!!! It looks like he has been working a bit harder on his kicking, although I think it stills needs a bit of improvement!!!

Also, Merras played really good!! He has a strong mark and looks like he is going to be a good goal kicker, which will help our forward line quite a bit, especially with Whitnall and McKernan coming back in the next few weeks, hopefully!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back