good to have c1 back

Remove this Banner Ad

firstly its good to see jason back in the team , and secondly im glad stakerz and cootamundra are not in the team .have a bit of confidence gang,if we can put pressure on the saints early and convert most of our shots at goal , then they will really start to doubt themselves.im not bagging stakerz or coota , just hoping they are wrong .

its at the MCG st kilda dont like playing there it shows, it looks like it could rain so it will be good for us.

go back 2 weeks and look at the hawks???? no one gave them a chance agains brisbane stranger things have happend

true supports would have faith in the team and get behind them 100%

go pies

Magpies2005 said:
its at the MCG st kilda dont like playing there it shows, it looks like it could rain so it will be good for us.

go back 2 weeks and look at the hawks???? no one gave them a chance agains brisbane stranger things have happend

true supports would have faith in the team and get behind them 100%

go pies

I have no doubt we will get up.. The old get bagged by the media trick never fails!

jason deserved his recall...has come back from injury strongly and been killing them down at Willy

looking forward to been there on Sunday and seeing the 3 cloke's run out on the ground :)

If J Cloke plays (dont think he will) then I want to see him in defence and James Clement freed up to a more offensive role, to add some creativity and firepower to our gameplan

Hopefully Jason Cloke is just in the side by default. Hopefullly next week he will be back playing for williamstown.

collingwoody said:
I have no doubt we will get up.. The old get bagged by the media trick never fails!

Did we get bagged by the media this week? I must have missed it. Unlike the previous week when every day the front page of the sport was someone else talking about how soft Essendon are. Even this week they got two days with Sheedy's comments on Stupido!

As for the game, with Collingwood $6.75 straight up, that's pretty damn good odds!

Madd Matt said:
Did we get bagged by the media this week? I must have missed it. Unlike the previous week when every day the front page of the sport was someone else talking about how soft Essendon are. Even this week they got two days with Sheedy's comments on Stupido!

As for the game, with Collingwood $6.75 straight up, that's pretty damn good odds!

Not bad for a 2 horse race!! Will put $20 on the pies myself!!!

Well done Jason Cloke. 9 Marks. Has put a bit of hardness back into our defence.

was one of our best i thought until gehrig got a few soft frees and goals to get his confidence up and then no one was going to stop him

great to have him back and he should stay now for the next 200 games of his career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason was best on ground at half-time....Mick did everything in the the last quarter to make his game only repsectable by playing him on Fraser Gehrig. A great game Cloke - cant believe he didnt get a vote in the paper. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back