Review Good vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really, people have enough of glimpses.
He’s a slow burn no matter which way you go about it. Tough as Huon pine.
We weren't talking about Jones..... I mean he's wrong about him too

Yep definitely Nicks who did all that....
I never said it was ALL Pykes fault....he was a big part of the problem though, along with the selection committee, Roo, Burton etc.
Not sure what you dont like about the current set up? ....seems to be heading in the right direction to me.

Seriously what McGovern is getting paid,to his performances is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment, and we worry about Jones NAH
That’s dragging in a comparison from the ether. I did lol cos Wildy did say during call that Mclovin was on about 4or5 grand a kick.
Keen observer since mentioned here during the week.
Separate the two and you’d have to say that they just don’t know where to put Jones yet.
You can put Mclovin in a Spanish heist tv series.

I never said it was ALL Pykes fault....he was a big part of the problem though, along with the selection committee, Roo, Burton etc.
Not sure what you dont like about the current set up? ....seems to be heading in the right direction to me.

Pyke was a massive problem, he seemed obsessed with playing senior players - when it's pretty clear bringing in young players can positively impact results.

Sholl was fantastic today. Will be rising star nom this week but Shoenberg had a cracker too and probably would have got the RS if Sholl didnt.

In and under. So clean when the balls on the ground. 21disp. 3 clearances. 4 marks. 5 tackles...

Didnt think Shoey would be able to run out more than a couple games in a row but hes going to be a jet.

Good: being there for the win after having sat through the many losses!

doing what we needed to do without going overboard.

Lachy Sholl!

Gibbs send off.

bad: it was bloody hot in the sun. Ridiculous that the stands in the shade were empty and they made us all sit in the sun.

disappointing: not once did the players acknowledge their QLD Supporters who have sat through all the s**t games and then this. It would have been nice for them to share the moment.

Scholl is a class act. Has elite foot skills and distribution capacity, but will put his head over the ball when required - like a upgraded Atkins
Atkins - header over the ball. Syntax error.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke was a massive problem, he seemed obsessed with playing senior players - when it's pretty clear bringing in young players can positively impact results.
I think the one huge mistake that I think now cost him his job is not addressing the GF loss immediately after it happened. He let them go away and fester in it, then threw them in the camp, boots and all.

Good: being there for the win after having sat through the many losses!

doing what we needed to do without going overboard.

Lachy Sholl!

Gibbs send off.

bad: it was bloody hot in the sun. Ridiculous that the stands in the shade were empty and they made us all sit in the sun.

disappointing: not once did the players acknowledge their QLD Supporters who have sat through all the sh*t games and then this. It would have been nice for them to share the moment.
Ah don’t worry about the self indulgence, enjoy your Riesling

Ah don’t worry about the self indulgence, enjoy your Riesling
Who the bloody hell would drink Riesling? 😳. Self indulgence? These are folk that have supported the club financially in a pandemic (while many got refunds) turned up to every game despite the fact they were winless. That’s not self indulgent. That’s supporting. Be nice for the lads just to Give a nod and quick clap to acknowledge that level of support.

He was playing the senior players because we were still in finals contention in both those years but didn't know the impact of the CM on the players were more than he thought and they were cooked.

Who the bloody hell would drink Riesling? 😳. Self indulgence? These are folk that have supported the club financially in a pandemic (while many got refunds) turned up to every game despite the fact they were winless. That’s not self indulgent. That’s supporting. Be nice for the lads just to Give a nod and quick clap to acknowledge that level of support.
Take your enjoyment pill of the last 3 weeks and be happy about that

Yeah a little harsh although I would have hoped he’d be doing a little more, especially since we are winning and that was apparently the issue at the start of the year.
But Jones wasn’t in the midfield this time. Compare him to Stengle and McAdam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back