Review Good vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

If it was a normal season but you just need to look at the fixture to see how shafted we were with the fixture for this asterisk season. This is the 3x we had to fly at 4am and play 8 hours later, if we didn't get that big jump and played a better team we would have been easily overrun and lost today.
Waa waa waa so unfair to fly at 4am for a game.
Narrator - crows won

6 touches is terrible in a winning side for a mid.
Even Fogarty got more as a forward and people say he’s not doing enough.
I didn't see him at any centre bounces and I can't recall seeing around stoppage bounces too often either?

I didn't see him at any centre bounces and I can't recall seeing around stoppage bounces too often either?
I’m sure someone will have some stats, not that there’s many to go over.
People said at the start of the year it was because he wasn’t playing in a winning side.
Surely you’d have to be starting to get concerned?

Yeah but he didn’t play as a mid? If anything seemed to be playing Murphy’s role, was sitting with the forward group at half time.

People said at the start of the year it was because he wasn’t playing in a winning side.
Only hope is outwardly yes, inwardly, no.
Otherwise, sure. 🚨

Not really concerned yet...No

In this season from Hell with Covid and same day travel etc etc this season is a big bold asterisk. *

Jones and Fog still a bit of a cause for concern?

Cannot for the life of me understand why we played Frampton.
Jones showed something in patches. Fogarty is really concerning. His turning circle is not good and his lack of pace is worrying. Also doesn't take marks.

Glad he got plenty of the ball but he was taking all the kick ins and we were searching for him all day. Not knocking him but he didn’t really have an impact I thought..
Started very well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't play midfield

Good for me was the overall team performance. A mature game from us. Match was over at half time but we got the win and the correct margin we were after. Sholl a break out game. Once he puts on some muscle he will be a major steal. Wanna see Hamill and Sholl tear it up next year. They both will be great in finals which may not be as far off as first thought. McPherson I'm very impressed with as well. Doesn't make mistakes.

How so?
People claiming it as an asterisk season shouldn’t be saying that it’s unfair if we don’t get pick 1. (Not that I think they’ll do a lottery anymore.)
They were never going to change draft rules in the season, anyon who thought otherwise is a bit slow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back