Review Good vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it too.

I'd be even more annoyed it I was Teague because Eddie barely fired a shot.

'wow, every time I positioned my body like this / tried this technique / got too far up the ground / ball watched I got killed. Better improve on those things!'

Not a hard concept. Why do you think project managers are big on 'lessons learned'?
A lot of posters believe this to be so. I can't work out how being pantsed and having multiple marks taken one-on-one against you and multiple goals kicked on you makes you become a better player. Anyone care to explain?

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

A lot of posters believe this to be so. I can't work out how being pantsed and having multiple marks taken one-on-one against you and multiple goals kicked on you makes you become a better player. Anyone care to explain?
Because they'll go through every moment with him in post game analysis, and show how he can improve body positioning and decision making.

Then they'll reinforce that through training, and the next time he plays he'll be tangibly improved.

This is why we give kids games. To try and fail, and then improve.

Are the last two rounds of the coaches votes blind until the winner is announced?
Looks like it though the only player that can beat Lachie Neale is Travis Boak who's trailling by 16 votes, so Boak probably needs to poll 2 B.O.G's and Neale play 2 ordinary games to lose it.

Yeah I think a lot of people are having trouble distinguishing between being beaten vs being pantsed

To learn, ideally you are competing hard and it’s close but you lose on points

Whereas if you’re smashed like Jack Watts on debut then you learn nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I have never known Bruce to torch a so called journalist.
Obviously holds Kornes in contempt like most of us do.

Bruce went bang.

WiltedMetallicGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

Maybe with Butts we were seeing whether we can function with Talia and Butts next season, after trading out Hartigan.

Perhaps not might have been the summation.

Personally I’d trade Talia if it involved an decent upgraded pick. Im his biggest fan which is why I’m suggesting he’s actually worth it for the right club. Should have done it with Sloane and/or Lynch. Now is the time we have to look 2-4 years down the track right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back